Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My funny story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My funny story...

I just thought I'd share this little experience with y'all...I thought it would give you a good laugh...

Last week, I wore my black dress pants to teach...and I was really ecstatic to discover that they were loose...it occurred to me later in the day that they were...really..really loose: fast forward to today...

I grabbed the plants out of the dryer and put them on...pleased at how loose they were and then ... well...I thought they felt a bit too loose in the back....I realized that I had SPLIT THE SEAM of the pants all the way up the back...the whole way.

Do you know what this potentially means???? Last week when I was teaching (with my back turned towards the the class writing on the board) I may have had a huge rip in the seat of my pants!!!!!! I am absolutely dying about this because I don't know if I ripped them before/after classs last week.

Thank GOD I noticed it today though

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Thanks for the chuckle, Kris! Just assume they weren't ripped during class and don't give it another thought!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

well

The only way I can possibly go on is to think that . If not..just imagine the story the students had to talk about when they left 8)

yikes!!!

Kris

Comment

Oh Kris, That is too funy. Just assume the rip happened after class.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I would've been horrified! But it probably didn't happen during class because unless you were wearing leather underwear (were you?) you would've felt a bit of a breeze, wouldn't you?

Comment

leather underwear

Underwear? Who wears underwear????

hahaha..just kidding!

Kris

Comment

Kris,

I had a similiar thing happen to me a few years back. My situation happened to involve a date. I firmly believe that this happens to almost everyone at some point or another in their life! And from a full-time students point of view.......your class was probably too busy taking notes to notice.

Rachel

Comment

Kris,

Thanks for making my day "breezier"!

Robin

Comment

Kris,

I was going to tell you about the rip earlier but I was enjoying the 'show'.

Cheers!
                  Ron

Comment

pants

OH well...at least I gave those poor studnets something to write home about....

Kris

Comment

Working...
                    X