Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Romantic Valentine's Day Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romantic Valentine's Day Stories

OK...it is February and we are supposed to be VOTING on the best story in a few days...I want those Romantic Valentine's day stories...post 'em here!!!!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I wish I had one!!!!
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

How about most unromantic Valentine's Day story- that I could do!

Jenn

(although I have a lovely Valentine's Day story with my ex-husband- I'm not sure that should count anymore! How pathetic is that?)

Comment

unromantic

Hey..I want to hear the 'unromantic' story
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Are we supposed to post them here? Well, I'll add my mini story...although I'm not sure how romantic it is. I only have one story since my bf and I have only had one valentine's day together!

Last year during Valentine's Day, my bf and I had been dating for about a month. It's that, early stages don't want to go overboard, but should do something together kind of Valentine's Day. We talked about it and decided to spend Valentine's together. My bf was organizing the date part of the night, which was great since I had his presents to worry about! I had two parts to his present: the main present was I wrote a music review of his dj demo cd that he had just given me. My friend helped me lay it out like a music review and I wrote exactly what I felt from listening to his dj demo. The other part of his present was sneaking to his apartment at like 11 pm at night (to make sure he wasn't on his way home) to write "Happy VDay Frank!" in sidewalk chalk on his sidewalk in front of his apartment so that he would wake up and see it on Valentine's day morning. I felt like Mission Impossible doing this, all dressed in black and calling my bf to make sure he wasn't going to walk out and catch me. The chalk made so much noise when I was writing on his sidewalk that I was sure he would hear me. He didn't and he loved the suprise the next morning. I'm just glad it didn't rain.

The date that night was incredible. He planned everything and it was all a suprise to me. After surprising me as I walked out of work with flowers and candy, we went to dinner (got sushi ay one of my favorite restaurants) and then to the Sixers (basketball) game where they married 76 couples during half time. Very cute. It was a blast. So much fun and so romantic and perfect that that night we both decided to be exclusive and a "real" couple.

Sharon

Comment

Can we move this thread? I still don't have a romantic story to add!!!! Just move it to the bottom!!!!!!!
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
            X