Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

eight inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eight inches

of my hair is now gone! One of the four things that I wanted to do this year was to cut my hair. Now I have a chin lenght bob and I love it! It only took me three years to work up the courage to do it! Yes, I don't do well with change.

No major issues here. Only three more goals to go.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

hair

8O At first I thought you were referring to the 8" of snow we got last night....

Wow, Kelly...I can't wait to see you...I bet it looks great! What did sean say?

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

He likes it...actually, when I came back into this forum the topic (eight inches) sounded like one of those naughty spam emails I get in my hotmail account.

I just told the girl to give me a short 'do that I don't have to do anything to and I can still pull back. This is what I got! It was time. I've had the same look for over a decade. 8O

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

spam

when I came back into this forum the topic (eight inches) sounded like one of those naughty spam emails I get in my hotmail account
        Crack me UP!

Kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

How cool! What a radical change--but shorter hair is WAY easier to take care of. Especially if you're like me and can't be bothered with fussing over it. Mine gets shorter all the time, and the shorter I go, the more Mike likes it. But I'm growing the top out now because I was getting just a little bit butch. I'm thinking of dyeing it red next--I need a change.

Eliz

Comment

I'm all for short hair- the shorter the better! I cut all of mine off and I'm back to the "my hair is as short as my husbands except he has a crew cut look".

I haven't had any real length to my hair since 8th grade!

Jenn

Comment

All right Kelly!!!!

I have a chin length bob too ... but mine must be shorter because I can't pull it back. It is always nice to have a change! I didn't have eight inches to cut off though! WOW .... that takes courage! Have fun with it!

Robin

Comment

Congrats Kelly! That's awesome that you love it. Changing your hair can totally revitalize your look and how you feel. That said, I need a haircut. haha.

Sharon

Comment

I did the same thing this weekend, though I don't think they cut quite 8 inches! My hair was driving me crazy, it would get all tangled and take forever to comb out. I got it cut to my shoulders and I love it! Originally my husband tried to talk me out of cutting it since he likes it long, but I did it anyway and he says he likes it!
                  I'm sure your hair looks fantastic--good for you!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congrats,
                    It can be scary to make a big change. I'm glad you like it.
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Kelly- I bet your new do looks great on you! Post pictures! Being able to pull my hair back is the highest priority whenever I get mine cut. Congrats on following through with the first of your four goals this year.

Jennifer
                      Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X