Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Change in theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in theme

Alright...I am trying to make it easier for people to browse the forums....What do you think of this theme????
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

feedback

OK...list what you like/don't like so that I can either 1. change it or 2. go back to the old way.

The only reason that I changed the format is so that it would fit on the screen for everyone....let me know what specifically you guys don't like 8) please 8)

Kris

Comment

Personally, I like that it fits on the screen all at once now, and the new look is fine with me. I think the new color scheme is a bit more gender-neutral than the old one, which I think is a definite plus. The new look is also a bit more professional-looking than the old one, I think, so it will look less suspicous when I have this window open on my desktop at work. 8)

My sole remaining problem is that none of the folders are turning red when they have new posts in them I didn't have that problem on the old site, so I'm still trying to figure that one out.

That's my list of pros and cons (since you asked).
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

folders

Julie,

I had that problem at first too, and I'm still sometimes being shown that I'm not online even if I am. Try clearing your cookies and I'll talk to Ron about what the problem might be.

Kris

Comment

Kris -- I think the new version looks great! Very clean and easy to read. My only comment would be to change the order of the second set of tabs so that Login/Out is the first one on the left -- that way we can log in more easily. Great job. Thank you so much for putting in the time to make this place so wonderful!

Comment

good suggestion

Good suggestion....I'll get to that this week.....I hope everyone at least tries to look at the deepblue theme...I'll have to fix the other theme for those looking at the fiapple...

Kris

Comment

Yikes -- for some reason it's still not completely fitting on my screen at work -- so strange! (My earlier message I was on my home computer). Are others still having this problem??

Comment

I still have to scroll every which way to fit on my screen.
                Luanne
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

screen

When you are on at work, is it the old theme that you see? Maybe you just need to clear your cookies?

Luanne....try clearing your cookies..I wonder if it's just saved the 'old' screen?

I went and checked the site from the hospital, University Library and home because they are all different screen sizes (yes...I'm compulsive 8) ) and the new way checked out......

Maybe we'll all have to pitch in and send out some new monitors to you guys

Kris

Comment

Working...
                  X