Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Help! I need a magnifying glass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I need a magnifying glass!

I don't know what I did, but the font is soooooo super small. I have looked around to see if I can change the font size, but I can't find it.
    The main page is fine, it's just when I click on "Forums" that everything gets so minuscule!!! BTW it is only doing this on Mozilla(Firefox), the font size is normal on Internet Explorer.
    Please tell me what to do to get this back to normal...I prefer Mozilla because it has way fewer issues than IE.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by pinkpickles View Post
    I don't know what I did, but the font is soooooo super small. I have looked around to see if I can change the font size, but I can't find it.
    The main page is fine, it's just when I click on "Forums" that everything gets so minuscule!!! BTW it is only doing this on Mozilla(Firefox), the font size is normal on Internet Explorer.
    Please tell me what to do to get this back to normal...I prefer Mozilla because it has way fewer issues than IE.

Thanks in advance!
    Hold down ctrl and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
      Hold down ctrl and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.
      How cool is that - is it Mozilla specific or will this work in other applications as well?
      Kris

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
          How cool is that - is it Mozilla specific or will this work in other applications as well?
          It's not universal, but I've noticed that it works in quite a few applications. It tends to either change the font size or the degree of magnification.

Comment

heehee ooh I'm having fun with this!
            How small can we go!
            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
            Let's go Mets!

Comment

and to think that the answer to my embarrassing plea for help would cause such glee!! Thanks again McPants!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpickles View Post
                and to think that the answer to my embarrassing plea for help would cause such glee!! Thanks again McPants!
                De rien, mesdames.

Comment

Working...
                X