Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My flat tire!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My flat tire!!!

I got up this morning to go to an 8am meeting . It isn't bad enough that it was -20 with the wind chill factor, we had to meet at 8am....and I had a flat tire!!! So...I'm going to wait until Spring to change it

The good news is I grabbed a blanket, turned on the fireplace and snuggled up on the couch and dozed for another couple of hours :P

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Congratulations!!! Today is my day off and I am embarrassed to say how much time I have spent on-line, with several visits to this website!!!!! I am taking the certification exam for Gastroenterology Nursing in May in Atlanta, and I have been trying to study but I keep falling asleep. It costs $385 plus airfare so I have to pass it. I keep drifting back to the computer. Help!!
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Kris,
      I meant congrats on curling up on the sofa, not the flat tire!!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

hehehe

I must have been really needing the extra sleep. Alex got up and just sat next to me watching cartoons while I dozed. I'm running on a huge sleep deficit!

A big test, eh? The internet is the worst kind of procrastination..it really is. Good grief..the whole site came about as a procrastination on me working on what I was supposed to in my MS program and last week...the whole changeover of the site...total procrastination about studying for a neuro exam...I'm not kidding.... So...I hear ya...take the time to play and get it out of your system...and then when you are ready...sit down and study away!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

A blessing in disguise. You were meant to get a flat tire so you could catch up on your sleep.

Sharon

Comment

That's a bummer about the tire but I'm glad you got some rest!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
            X