Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pest Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest Control

So we just moved into this house and I have found a ton of spiders.YUCK. I talked to the landlord and he said to call and have someone spray. I don't even know who to call, and does that even work. Any tips would be so wonderful. I am scared to death of spiders!!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Me too! I was bitten by a brown recluse on my butt cheek when I was 14! I am terrified of them!
    Living the Life of Intern Year...

Comment

Call the Orkin man, fast!!
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

We use Terminex, who I think are pretty much everywhere. When we moved here, we joined Angie's list, and use it to find anything and everything related to household help.
        -Deb
        Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
          we joined Angie's list, and use it to find anything and everything related to household help.
          What is Angie's list?
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

It's an awesome online service that gives service providers in your area (although they are trying to add healthcare, so DH and I are a little upset with them at the moment) with online reviews. There is a yearly service fee, which I think is around $20, but there are also coupons for people who use the service. We've definitely saved more than the service fee. Also, people often list what they got charged for certain services, so you can do a little comparison shopping without getting tons of estimates.
            -Deb
            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

How horrifying! I too am terrified of spiders! (And although I've never been bitten by brown recluse - I am scared to death of the thought!)

Good luck - hope you get it taken care of ASAP!!!!
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
              X