Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed

Okay - my family needs to stop having problems with little bitty babies...

My cousin and his wife have a 2 mo old son. Today during his well baby visit, mom asked about a dimple at the base of his spine that she is having trouble keeping clean. They are thinking that it is spina bifia. An MRI will be done soon to verify this. If it is, the case is relatively mild, because he is doing quite well (as his proud grandma likes to tell everyone). But, still, I have been thinking about this all day...
    Kris

My daughter has a sacral dimple. Is it open? Is the baby having problems with movement and using the bathroom? I will keep your family in my thoughts.

Comment

I hope it's just a harmless dimple...my friend's daughter had one, they used a probe to check to make sure it was closed.

Davita, DS1 has one too. I was told as long as it's closed it's not really a problem.

Comment

Lots of prayers headed your way, hopefully its just a dimple.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm thinking of your family and hoping it's just a dimple.
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan View Post
            My daughter has a sacral dimple. Is it open? Is the baby having problems with movement and using the bathroom? I will keep your family in my thoughts.
            I'll keep your family in my prayers at mass tomorrow.

Try to stay positive. My son also has a sacral dimple. He is completely developmentally normal. Well, as "normal" as any five-year-old boy passes for, anyway...

Comment

I will pray for him and his mommy!
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I am sure he will be fine, but I can imagine how worrisome it would be to be in for a well baby check and to have that come up!
                Kris

Comment

praying!

Comment

Sending good thoughts for the whole family.

-C
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X