Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iPhone users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone users

We are on Tapatalk now as an alternative mobile format.

This particular iphone application is available in the apps and I think the company is charging $2.99 for the platform for this software. This is not iMSN software but is something that software developers came up with. We aren't profiting in any way, but we did plug in the software on our end in case anyone else wants to use it.

Personally, I like the tapatalk format better because it shows you the most recent posts, forum they are in, and the first few lines of the last post in the thread. In the future, they will be including the push feature for new posts that you are subscribed to to be beeped to your phone (because you know...all of us addicts need our fix! LOL)

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out there. I have kept the mobile theme because it is free and it will always be there.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Kris-

(and you other techno geeks out there)

Have you seen this? www.swebapps.com

It's my neighbors company and it's just launched and whoo- it's going gangbusters!

Jenn

Comment

I know you're not trying to get me addicted on another software venture, right? LOL How cool is that. I might have found a new obsession...what to make, what to make...LOL

Kris

Comment

That's what she's counting on!

J.

Comment

LOL It takes awhile. I do a lot more reading/lurking when on my iphone...I mull things over and then tend to answer later...from a real keyboard!

You'll get used to the iphone and then you'll love it!

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
            I have not taken to my iphone. It's handy as a phone and an ipod but I hate typing on it.
            When did you get rid of the crackberry?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
              LOL It takes awhile. I do a lot more reading/lurking when on my iphone...I mull things over and then tend to answer later...from a real keyboard!

You'll get used to the iphone and then you'll love it!

Kris
              I have a blackberry and I *hate* trying to type on that thing. Getting better but it's painful!!!
              Last edited by BonBon; 08-28-2009, 03:35 PM. Reason: because I can't spell!

Comment

What kind of blackberry do you have?
                I have a Blackberry Storm and I want to throw it out the window and smashing it!!
                It freezes constantly, it is hard to type on. I think I just need a different one!

Comment

Oh I still have the crackberry; that belongs to my company. The iPhone is for my personal use. But I love my bberry. I have the callous on the inside of my right thumb to prove it!
                  This is what I am afraid of. I luuuv my bberry. I can speed type on that thing unlike on the Iphone. I also carry 2, one for work and a personal one. I promised myself that when the Bberry died, I would get the IPhone...darn thing is still kicking.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hmmm... I think I am going to have to go and take a look at that phone. I wasn't sure if the little buttons were too small to type with - but I will have to hold it and see.
                    My Storm has been nothing but trouble so we shall see

Comment

DH had a blackberry before we got iPhones, and it was the main reason we switched. His would freeze up many, many times every day, and whenever he would receive texts, it would sound an alert, then immediately delete the text AND all the other texts he had stored. Then it quit receiving emails. He took it in twice to get it fixed, and they couldn't do anything about it. Very annoying... We love our iPhones.
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Maybe I will have to splurge for the iphone.
                        I have had nothing but trouble with my Storm - and I most definitely don't want to spend anymore on another blackberry if they also freeze right?
                        Now I have to see if my cell phone provider has iphones. Hmmmmm....

Comment

Thank you for putting us on TapaTalk! I LOVE it!!
                          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

...tapatalk is how i found the site...

Comment

Plus I can use my bberry as wireless connection for my laptop (like a sprint aircard). Can you do that w/ an iphone?
                              reeally? how so? I have ATT though. As much as I luv my bberry curve, I know that I do not even come close to utilizing all its capabilities. The other day a friend sent me a bberry messenger note and I did not know what the little smiley face meant until he called to ask why I had not responded.

I also have never had any trouble with my 2 bberrys and they get dropped and beat up all-the-time.
                              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                              X