Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Send me all of the phone locating... mental vibes you can muster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me all of the phone locating... mental vibes you can muster

UGH! I was up late Sat night talking on my cell. I remember placing it on the kitchen counter. Sun AM I think my 2 yr old brought it to me saying "here ya go mommy." That's the last I remember seeing it. Either the sound is off, or the battery is dead because it won't ring when I use my landline to call it & it doesn't give off a voice mail alert. I have usually been able to locate it if the kids did something w/it or if I misplaced it. It's driving me nuts!!!
    Last edited by Momo; 09-08-2009, 10:14 AM.

I feel your pain, I lost a beautiful bracelet my father gave me this weekend when I went out to dinner. I hope you find your phone soon. Look for something else. I always find something I lost when I am looking for the next thing I lost.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Ohhh I really hope you can find it!!!!!

Comment

Damn it..this is really frustrating me!!! Still no sign nor sound of the phone!!!!

Comment

What phone did you call me from on Sunday?

J.

Comment

Our conversation was the one I was referring to...I thought it was Sat. night? Oh well the holiday weekend threw me off.

I have offered a $5.00 reward to the big kids and a cookie to the younger two, if they can find it!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpickles View Post
              I have offered a $5.00 reward to the big kids and a cookie to the younger two, if they can find it!
              LOL, nothing like a culinary reward to encourage some healthy competition .

I once lost my favorite necklace (it was the first gift that DH ever gave me) and it reappeared 5 years later.
              Here's hoping it doesn't take you 5 years to find your phone!
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

In Laith's room?

J.

Comment

Good luck! That is so frustrating... I lost mine on campus once in undergrad. Some nice custodian eventually found it several months later, found a charger that matched it, charged it up, called the "Home" contact, and returned it to me! I couldn't believe he went to all that trouble - so sweet!

Anyway, back on topic... Hope you find it soon!
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Any luck?

You do know what you've got to do in order for it to reappear, don't you? You've got to go out and buy a new one--and then, shortly thereafter, when you least expect it, it'll show up!!! Gahhhh!
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Did you say a prayer to St. Anthony? Hey, it can't hurt to cover all your bases.

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

That prayer works for me EVERY time... I was amazed the first time it happened

Comment

No luck yet??...fine...I'll up my phone-finding vibes and send them all your way!!

Good luck!
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
                            No luck yet??...fine...I'll up my phone-finding vibes and send them all your way!!

Good luck!
                            I keep checking to see if you've found it yet - I hope you have - I seriously would have gone nuts by now!
                            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

This is soooooooo something I would do though too... so it is painful to see that you haven't found it yet!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X