Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones

Any "Bones" fans out there? I think the premeire is tonight.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

TV addict here, and yes, Bones is on my list! I am looking forward to tonight.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

yay! me too! though for those who can't wait until tonight, it's already online. I googled watch tv online and got it on casttv.
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I DO watch it but not all the time.

I've had a thing for Booth back when he was Angel on Buffy. The man is HOT.
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn View Post
          I've had a thing for Booth back when he was Angel on Buffy. The man is HOT.
          Agreed. His smile gets me every time. When he does it, its more of a cute puppy dog, then HOT for me, but *squeals like a school girl"
          -L.Jane

Comment

I love the casting -- I agree, Booth is more than easy on the eyes. But I love the show because it features really smart people...and not stereotypical smart people - read "geeks" etc.

I dunno, that is what I tell DH, but yea, Booth is HOT. *sly smile*

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
              I love the casting -- I agree, Booth is more than easy on the eyes. But I love the show because it features really smart people...and not stereotypical smart people - read "geeks" etc.

I dunno, that is what I tell DH, but yea, Booth is HOT. *sly smile*
              *giggles* ITA. I enjoy all the characters. I love the family atmosphere of the workplace and wish work could really be like that.
              -L.Jane

Comment

DH and I both love that show!!! We cant wait for the premier tonight!
                We actually watch reruns all the time! (currently watching one right now). I love the dynamic between Booth and Bones ( and it doesn't hurt that Booth is HOT!)

Comment

Originally posted by medwife517 View Post
                  DH and I both love that show!!! We cant wait for the premier tonight!
                  We actually watch reruns all the time! (currently watching one right now). I love the dynamic between Booth and Bones ( and it doesn't hurt that Booth is HOT!)

So do J and I. Its either that or NCIS thats always rerunning so we tend to watch one or the other. Though J is more excited for fringe tonight. (I haven't gotten into that yet, but I'm guessing I'm going to have to now that I am living with him)
                  -L.Jane

Comment

---SPOILER ALERT---

So, the premiere. I waited a bit before ranting, but here goes: I am thrilled that Bones is back but I was disappointed at the scene where she gets attacked, and cowers away. How many episodes in the first season does she prove that she is very adept at martial arts/self defense? Over and over again, she proves that she is aware of her surroundings and can really fight back. So, when she gets attacked I think, "uh-oh buddy, you just came at the wrong woman..." and then, nothing. Hurumph, total plot hole in my mind. But now that I've gotten it out - I'm still very happy it's back!

Comment

I agree about her cower. It was very put of place with her character. I have a feeling this is the last season. I don't think they could do another season after booth and bones get together and I think they'll end up together at the end of this season. Just my $0.02.
                      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                        I agree about her cower. It was very put of place with her character. I have a feeling this is the last season. I don't think they could do another season after booth and bones get together and I think they'll end up together at the end of this season. Just my $0.02.
                        Yea, the tension between them is such a driving force behind the show. I thought that when they made her the "damsel-in-distress"...but I hope not, I really like the show.

Comment

Working...
                        X