Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sorry about that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about that

I deleted the old phpnuke last night and the minute I did, the new one went down ...of course! I tried everything I could for hours last night to fix it only to have Ron come in in 3 seconds and get it back up and running {heavy sigh}.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

It's a wonderful feeling to be needed..

Cheers!
    Ron

Comment

Thanks to both of you!!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

thanks

Yes, thanks to me for screwing it up and to Ron for fixing it

kris

Comment

Oh, please... I just put out the little fires around here. Kris does all the hard work!

Cheers!
          Ron

Comment

well

The little fires? The LITTLE fires? I shut down the whole site That is forest-fire level to me! You should have seen me last night trying to fix that bugger....then I got your message this morning that you would fix it in the morning...and I wondered to myself...what is the time difference btwn here and Colorado...when is he going to wake up I was sure that it was unfixable...

Kris

Comment

ummm

not that I'm impatient or anything.

Kris

Comment

LOL... (uploading a hit of Valium to Kris).

Cheers!
                Ron

Comment

valium

8) much better 8)

kris

Comment

I was surprised at how much I missed being able to log-on to the site, Almost embarrassed, but who will know??
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I was right there with you, Luanne. I am addicted.

Sally
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I must say that I am getting addicted, too. I was disappointed the day that I couldn't log on. This site is total therapy for me. If I am having "one of those days", I can come to this site and look up a topic that has been discussed that fits my "mood of the day" and then I realize that someone else has gone through this,2. (medically speaking, of course) So thanks Kris and DrRon for all that you do to keep medical families connected and with clearer understanding of our unique medical relationships and all the issues that come with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X