Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

PSA: I must have a Pumpkin Spiced Latte!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just got my first one, I am lovin it!! They didn't have skinny, but they were able to make it with skim milk, and no whip cream.

I may have a new addiction!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
      So I just got my first one, I am lovin it!! They didn't have skinny, but they were able to make it with skim milk, and no whip cream.

I may have a new addiction!!

Aren't they just fabulous? You should really try it with whipped cream and live a little I was in Target the other night and with my reciept printed out a $2.00 off coupon for a Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte! It must've been my lucky night!
      Living the Life of Intern Year...

Comment

Originally posted by MissMartini View Post
        I too am obsessed with the pumpkin latte, though I do ask for only one pump cause sometimes it is too sweet.

I was so excited for it this year I asked them way back in July when it was coming out to make sure I had one the day it was available... Sept. 1

Gingerbread and Eggnog lattes are high on my list too...

Iagree with both of those and I love peppermint mocha!
        Living the Life of Intern Year...

Comment

Okay since everyone on this site caused this obsession. I decided I was going to try and find a recipe instead of spending money at Starbucks all the time. This is the best one I have found and I did make some minor adjustments( in orange). It doesn't taste just like it, but it is close and for the little cost it is worth it to me!! I got this recipe from Allrecipes.com
          INGREDIENTS Make 3 large coffee mugs

• 3 cups hot whole milk **I USED LESS** 2 1/4 cups 2% milk**
          • 4 teaspoons white sugar ** I USED SPLENDA**
          • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
          • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ** I USED MORE, I LIKE IT SPICY**
          • 6 ounces double-strength brewed coffee ** MADE MORE**
          • 3 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream ** USED LITE FROM A CAN**
          • 3 pinches pumpkin pie spice

Combine the hot milk( boiled mine on the stove), sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; blend until frothy. Pour the mixture into 3 coffee mugs to about 2/3 full. Pour 2 ounces coffee into each mug. Garnish each mug with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin...te/Detail.aspx
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
            Okay since everyone on this site caused this obsession. I decided I was going to try and find a recipe instead of spending money at Starbucks all the time. This is the best one I have found and I did make some minor adjustments( in orange). It doesn't taste just like it, but it is close and for the little cost it is worth it to me!! I got this recipe from Allrecipes.com
            INGREDIENTS Make 3 large coffee mugs

• 3 cups hot whole milk **I USED LESS** 2 1/4 cups 2% milk**
            • 4 teaspoons white sugar ** I USED SPLENDA**
            • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
            • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ** I USED MORE, I LIKE IT SPICY**
            • 6 ounces double-strength brewed coffee ** MADE MORE**
            • 3 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream ** USED LITE FROM A CAN**
            • 3 pinches pumpkin pie spice

Combine the hot milk( boiled mine on the stove), sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; blend until frothy. Pour the mixture into 3 coffee mugs to about 2/3 full. Pour 2 ounces coffee into each mug. Garnish each mug with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin...te/Detail.aspx
            Yum! I think DH will probably be experimenting with this now - anything to play with the espresso maker we got as a wedding gift. Yum, yum, yum! Thanks for looking that up! Because I am prego I've been going to SBX and asking for a NF Steamer with 1 pump hazelnut and 1 pump Pumpkin Spice syrup (or sometimes only one of them). I try to improvise, but it just isn't quite the same.
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Thanks Brandi!

Comment

Working...
              X