Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Friday!!!

What exciting things do you have planned? I'm just happy to be hanging with family and enjoy some time off from a busy week!!!

The 6 yo is off from school today and I am baking cookies. The weather is finally clearing up, so I am thinking for going for a walk once the last tray is out of the oven.
    Kris

Comment

It's been a humdinger of a week so TGIF! We have a party for the kids' school and a sleepover with four nine year old boys planned. My oldest broke his arm in three places last Sunday so I'm on the fence whether this is a good idea. I'm just going to have to make sure that they don't do their normal tramping through the woods, Nerf Gun war, etcetera. I plan to do lots of air hockey and video games. Wish me luck.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
        It's been a humdinger of a week so TGIF! We have a party for the kids' school and a sleepover with four nine year old boys planned. My oldest broke his arm in three places last Sunday so I'm on the fence whether this is a good idea. I'm just going to have to make sure that they don't do their normal tramping through the woods, Nerf Gun war, etcetera. I plan to do lots of air hockey and video games. Wish me luck.

Kelly
        Whew that sounds fun!!! Good luck!!!

Comment

No plans for this weekend. Since DH is working, I’ll probably log some hours in the office. Other than that, I’m looking forward to quality time with my DVR and some wine.

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
          My oldest broke his arm in three places last Sunday so I'm on the fence whether this is a good idea.
          Oh my gosh, the poor guy!

Comment

We are spending the weekend with the in-laws since Little E's great grandfather is in town and they are going to all babysit on Sat. night so DH and I can go to a dinner party. Actually looking forward to this weekend!
            Danielle
            Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

It's Oktoberfest at the Beer Garden a few streets over so we're meeting Nikolai's buddy Lily and her parents for some beers and brats.

Tomorrow is my company picnic so we're hoping that the expected rain holds off until that's over. My husband is going on one of his 40 mile bike rides on Sunday and I think I'm going to make gilled lamb burgers for Sunday dinner.

Jenn

Comment

I will be continuing to unpack, finding homes for stuff. Hubby is also home for the weekend (long one actually for him) so spending time with him and one of my close medwife friends is coming to visit for the weekend!
                Cheryl~wife to MS3 and Mommy to our two beautiful daughters...

http://simplyimmersed.blogspot.com/
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crick...20671954714125

Comment

Ugg I'd rather it was the week when A and I have planned activities because DH is on call from now until Monday morning. Hopefully its a quiet weekend but I'm not holding my breath.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I had one of those days with the girls today so DH is supposed to round in the morning and take them down to visit his mom in the afternoon. I am trying to convince my mom to come help me tackle this house - my older DD is the only one that has fall/winter clothes in her drawers. Mine are still at the top of my closet and DD2's are on the floor in front of her dresser full of summer clothes.

Comment

Is it sad that it is 7 p.m. and I want to go to sleep?
                      My kiddos come back to me tomorrow morning at 6:30 so maybe it's not such a bad idea
                      Nothing great planned for the weekend... swimming, park, enjoy the sun the weekend is supposed to bring!

Comment

6:30 a.m.????? Oh my, that seems so wrong on a Saturday morning. Noon maybe, after eveyone is awake, fed, etc.
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                        X