Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky you!
    Kris

Comment

Fantastic! There is one here that is so popular you have to go with two people so that one of you can get in the line that winds all the way around the store while the other shops. Yeay for yummy TJs near you!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
        TJ's opened a new store 15 minutes from my house this week. I pass RIGHT by it on my way to work. I am soooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!
        I would have totally lots control of my car over the giddiness - if I had been you driving by.

We are spending our Christmas vacation with family this year in Santa Fe. My MIL keeps hinting that we need to get together to make menus.....WHATever lady. There's a TJs down the street and DH and I can't wait to stuff ourselves with all the TJ goodie-ness.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

It is in the same shopping center as Lowes, can it get any better?
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I have one within a 5 minute walk and LOVE it!!!

Try the chocolate covered pretzels! They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Freezer section favorites:
            Mandarin Orange Chicken
            Thai Jasmine Rice (cooks in 3 mins and is perfect!)
            Sweet potato french fries
            Last edited by radwife; 10-03-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I miss Jo-Jos. They are just like Oreos...but better, I swear!! *sigh* CO also has no TJs, it's been a hard adjustment.
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I saw that they were prepping that empty store space for TJ's right before we moved. We bought our new mattress from the Sleepy's right there. Shame we had to move, we would have been within 15 minutes of TJ's. Now the nearest one is a half hour away (although I feel more for those folks who aren't anywhere near one).
                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I always wondered why they haven't expanded to Texas--we loved going to them when we visited Illinois & Arizona to see my grandparents.

At least we have Sprouts...
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm convinced it's because both Whole Foods and HEB grocery stores are based in Texas.

Jenn

Comment

Did we live that close to one another?
                      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

IF so, your DH probably knows mine.
                        Luanne

Comment

DCJenn, I totally think it's because of Whole Foods being based in TX. Guess TJs hasn't been able to penetrate the TX market just yet.

Now Whole Foods is another place I miss. Nearest one is an hour away! It used to be 15 minutes down the road!!

Luanne, I sent you a PM.
                          Last edited by scarlett09; 10-03-2009, 02:54 PM. Reason: because
                          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I too am very jealous!
                            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Luanne, when did you say you wanted me to visit?

I told DH that one day I am going to remove the seats from the van, drive the 3 hours to PA and LOAD UP.

Comment

Happy day, indeed! TJ's rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X