Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Three cleanings a year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three cleanings a year!

One of the companies I'm hoping to interview with has a dental plan that covers three cleanings a year--yes three!

I've never heard of this before--is it as unheard of as I think?

(Yes, I am 21 years old and excited about dental insurance. I also get Southern Living magazine...)
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

My DH had to get 3 cleanings a year for the last few years. I don't think he was quite as excited about it. If you need it though it is nice to have it covered!

Comment

I've only ever had 2 cleanings a year covered.
      Kris

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        (Yes, I am 21 years old and excited about dental insurance. I also get Southern Living magazine...)

Hehe... You and me. I have said, you know you are grown up, when all you want for a gift are appliances. I actually hugged my dryer and washer after they were installed when I lived in KC. I miss them very very much.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Our dentist only recommends two.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I've never had dental insurance that covered three. That sounds nice! I love getting my teeth cleaned. DH says I'm weird...
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

When I worked for the government they covered 2 cleanings per year, but offered an extra cleaning for pregnant women.
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Our dentist only recommends two.
                I wonder why. Hmm...overdose of fluoride or something?
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think two per year is normal. My DH had to have three for some reason I don't recall (gum issues or something) and was very happy to get back to a 2x/yr schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                    I've never had dental insurance that covered three. That sounds nice! I love getting my teeth cleaned. DH says I'm weird...
                    I HATE the dentist - it is worse than getting a pap smear. Only place that I go twice a year and get a stern lecture about flossing more. I dread the dentist.

Comment

Working...
                    X