Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Please offer your support and prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please offer your support and prayers

Many of you know that ErDrRon is a backbone around here...he has helped me with all of the code and to field problems..and I have gotten to know him and consider him a friend.....he has put a lot of energy and himself into helping out around here.

This week, his 16 year old son was killed in an automobile accident.

Please offer him your support...

You can send him an ecard from http://www.medicalspouse.com/iMSN/modul ... name=Cards

or simply email him.

His email address is:

ErDrRon@aol.com

Please guys...take the time to express your sympathy.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I will. I'm so sorry to hear this. Life is precious, and may be very short (see my post in parenting). My heart goes out to him and his family.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

This is so, so sad. I was hoping it wasn't him....Last night I was at dinner with the wife of an ER doc and an ER nurse who were mentioned a fellow ER doc named Ron who lost his son in a car accident. The service was yesterday. I was hoping it wasn't the ERDrRon who posted on this site. ....I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone but kept thinking of Ron and hoping....

Thank you so much for letting us know, Kris.

Comment

Wow-

My sympathies to his family.

Jenn

Comment

His family is in our thoughts and prayers.

jennifer
          Needs

Comment

What an awful thing to happen. I feel so badly for him and his family. It must be so painful to lose a child. My prayers to his family during this difficult time.

Thu Van

Comment

That poor man and his family. I am so terribly sorry that he lost his son. What a sad, horrible thing that happened.
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I'll be praying for him and his family as well. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child.
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Oh how horriblly tragic. My heart goes out to Ron and his family.

Janet

Comment

We will keep him in our prayers also.

Robin

Comment

Ron,

My heart and prayers go out to your family. May you find peace and comfort.

Warmest regards,

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

My family is praying for Dr.Ron and family. May God bless you and see you through this difficult time with peace and comfort.

Comment

Thank you for the prayers and thoughts...

To the good folks at MedicalSpouse,

I wanted to thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and donations to Ryan's Memorial fund. It shows how much good there is in people when they can help a family they have never even met. We appreciate it so much. I want to share with you a picture of Ryan and a few words from me.

To my sweet little man,

You helped me grow all the while showing me and the world the right way to live. I miss you so much but I also know that you have touched the hearts and lives of so many people and that you continue to do so with the legacy you leave. I know in my heart that there is a greater purpose for you than this earthly existence. I search for the reasons you left so soon; I don't know if I will ever find them. But I do know that wherever you are it is a better place because you are in it.

All my love forever,
                          Dad

My sincerest thanks,
                          Ron

Comment

Ron,
                            My heart goes out to you and your family. How is it that with this post you are giving me strength? What a wonderful person your Ryan must have been.
                            Luanne
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My heart goes out to Dr. Ron and his family. You will all be in my prayers.

Rachel

Comment

Working...
                              X