Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

And

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And

It's snowing.

How the heck did this happen. Where is Fall? I haven't even gotten my gardens ready because it went from nice to freezing in a matter of days.

<sob>
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Holy moly Kris!! Beautiful but I imagine WAY to early for you. Here's to hoping it is short lived and you get a bit of fall before the snow takes over.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Yikes! I hope your plants survive.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Wow! Snow before it even hit mid-October? What does the Farmers' Almanac say for this year?!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Ack!
          -Ladybug

Comment

Yep. Just got up and noticed it.

Crappity crap crap.
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

It's supposed to be snowing here Monday night. Crazy.

Comment

Flynn and Kris - how much did you get? We just got dusted. I woke up to this:
                Attached Files
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

There's still a light layer of snow here! I can't believe it's still sticking! ICK! I'm going to REI today to buy a winter coat.

Comment

Snowing here too. It is too soon for me - DH is downstairs joyfully organizing his ski equipment.

Comment

I was just going to say Denver got hit too -- but was beat to it. DH keeps saying "isn't is beautiful?" my response is something close to "grumble grumble....I guess". I am so not ready for winter. *sigh*
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Okay where are these pics taken at, so i can make sure to mark these off the list, of where DH can apply. LOL
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                          Okay where are these pics taken at, so i can make sure to mark these off the list, of where DH can apply. LOL
                          You kid, but that was part of our plan. I just knew I couldn't handle weather like that. Thankfully heavy snows are not an issue at our location... so I'm told.
                          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Kris & I are both in Minnesota but she's farther north (even north of the cities) then I am. I looked and 2 years ago our first snow was 11/17, and last year was even later.

Comment

More snow this morning - and its accumulating, they say we're going to get a couple of inches.

From the daily weather e-mail I get:
                              The average first measurable snowfall in Rochester is November 3rd while the first trace amount of snow is typically recorded on October 18th. We're facing the prospect of an inch or two of snow through this morning and early afternoon with the heaviest amounts in the state falling to the west and northwest of Rochester toward New Ulm and the western Twin Cities suburbs where up to 3 inches may fall.
                              It just seems way to early.

Comment

Working...
                              X