Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about March Madness but I do know that since my husband's relatives mostly went to Kansas State and his grandmother was a professor there they are all raging KSU fans. They are craaaazy over K-State in that family.
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

My in-laws both went to K-State and my father-in-law is now a Dean there, so they are NUTS about that team and my kids have oceans of spiritwear, from baby sizes on up.

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

We are celebrating today!!!
        KU advances!!!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

How about those Jayhawks!!!

Kelly, what happened to Kentucky???? If I had been a betting man, I would have lost it all. I had picked Kentucky to win it all, of course the only office pool I have is an inflatable one here in the basement with me waiting for summer!

Could have 3 Big 12 teams in the final four?!?! And "they" said it was a football conference!

Comment

and the worst part about Kentucky's loss...it happened in the city where I live.

Oh well, there is always next year.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

My husband might get to go to the final 4 in New Orleans this weekend!!! We were at a wedding so I didn't get to see the game on Saturday night, but my husband and several other guys "snuck away" during the reception to catch the last minutes of the game. That's a bummer that OU didn't get in so we could have 3 teams from our conference in the final 4!
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

March Madness

Ummm...is this basketball?

Kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Kris - (it took me a second to figure that out, too - we're such nerds! :P )
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                  X