Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your lamest addiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your lamest addiction?

OK...so the get a life thread got me thinking. What do you currently do that could be considered super lame?

I...am addicted to my ziploc vacuum sealer pump and storage baggies. Everything in my fridge is seriously zipped and I can't wait to start zipping stuff for the freezer. It's almost pathological! LOL
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I've been googling Kate Middleton every few days for the past 3 years...
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Right now I am addicted to my iPhone (nothing better than new apps each Tuesday!) and my new GPS unit for geocaching.

Yep, I am a nerd, of the highest form.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Shoes. But I go for bargains and not high-end brands. I love BCBGirl and Bandolino. But can only buy those on clearance since we live on a resident's salary. And it's kind of a stupid thing to be addicted to since I'm a SAHM and the highlights of my week are Tuesday nights with my women's retreat group (google CRHP) and that same group's Wednesday happy hours at a cheap Tex-Mex dive with good cheap margaritas. Those are the two times I wear fun shoes. And half the time I still go for cheap flip flops or something boring.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Other than my obsession with my dead relatives? Other than spending every single night for the past five months reading census data and immigration records? Oh, man- I'm such a dork.

(at least I've met fun extraneous relatives AND filled in the family tree a bit)

J.

Comment

Many thanks to DCJenn, I joined Ancestry.com several days ago, and I am addicted.
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

knitting - hands down. I love to knit. I knit when I am stressed so I don't eat my way into obesity. I knit when I am, well, breathing. I knit just about every day. And I have the tendonitis to prove it.
              Kris

Comment

Sadly, the show Criminal Minds. What makes it really lame is that after watching the show, I get terrified that someone is going to break into our place and massacre us all. You would think that would stop me from watching especially on DH's overnight calls. Alas, I am hooked. 2 weeks straight now..I must quit watching it. It's even cutting into my Glee time and that is a no no. Can you tell that I watch too much TV.
                Danielle
                Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I can outlame all of yall...
                  I love, I just LOVE to sit and watch my front-loading washing machine tumble clothes.
                  Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                  Let's go Mets!

Comment

Currently: Twitter and our trip to Rome next Easter.

Comment

gummi bears
                      Needs

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead View Post
                        I love, I just LOVE to sit and watch my front-loading washing machine tumble clothes.
                        Yep, you win!
                        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I've already confessed to mine... My name is Laurie, and I'm an online gamer.
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

its not lame but fashion & technology...

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead View Post
                              I wish I had a washing machine! I would do this too
                              Wife to Anesthesia PGY4

Comment

Working...
                              X