Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your lamest addiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmville on Facebook thanks to Davita! I mean I have to check my crops several times a day. It's very serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
      Farmville on Facebook thanks to Davita! I mean I have to check my crops several times a day. It's very serious.
      Ahem. I'm hooked to thanks to rainbabies and Vishenka69. So much so that I'm on level 32. I'm the person who had Munch's Scream as my wall photo.

Comment

Christine, have you checked out Cafe World yet? I love that game, and it is so lame. lol

Comment

Somehow we have been roped into Million Dollar Listing (Bravo?). The DVR helps with this lame addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
            Somehow we have been roped into Million Dollar Listing (Bravo?). The DVR helps with this lame addiction.
            Um...what's that? Does it pertain to real estate? Do I need to hook up the cable again?( I totally need a hobby)

Comment

Oh! I've been watching Million Dollar Listing. That's the one with the real estate agent kid who has that hair all in his face - right? I so wish he would cut that mop. Dang, I sounded like my mom just then.

But, seriously, I'm always wanting to reach up and get some of that hair out of his face.
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Me too! He looks like a Beatle wannabe. If I saw him I think I would sneak up on him with scissors. Did you see the most recent one where he is using the home inspector's fireplace-cam to check out his hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                  Ditto. I am addicted to checking on my crops and animals. DF thinks I'm crazy, but he gets a kick out of my little farm.

Has anyone else adopted turtles? They are so cute!!!
                  Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                    Ahem. I'm hooked to thanks to rainbabies and Vishenka69. So much so that I'm on level 32. I'm the person who had Munch's Scream as my wall photo.
                    32??? Wow, I'm only on 26! I tried Cafe World and Mafia Wars, but I've been focusing on the farm!

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
                      Ditto. I am addicted to checking on my crops and animals. DF thinks I'm crazy, but he gets a kick out of my little farm.

Has anyone else adopted turtles? They are so cute!!!
                      I harassed DH until he would be my Farmville friend so that I could expand. He was annoyed that I made him add an application to his page.

And I also love Million Dollar Listing and especially all of The Housewives and Flipping Out. Bravo rocks.

Comment

What is the difference between farm town and farm ville?
                        Kris

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
                          Me too! He looks like a Beatle wannabe. If I saw him I think I would sneak up on him with scissors. Did you see the most recent one where he is using the home inspector's fireplace-cam to check out his hair?
                          I always wonder who would use these idiots as their realtors.

Bravo rocks.
                          So true!!
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                            I always wonder who would use these idiots as their realtors.

No kidding. They seem to do so little for SO much money. I have to say that of the three, Chad (? hair guy), seems to be...I can't find the right word but...cough...most applied of the three?

Comment

I love Bravo too.. top chef is my favorite. Need to learn how to cook like everyone.
                              When is something other than housewives of Atlanta coming on?

Wife to PGY5 ortho resident
                              ~~~~~
                              SAHM to 3

Comment

I refuse to call any of my addictions lame. The only thing I can think of now though is craving for any kind of cheese. With a sore throat and killer acid reflux, it's the only thing that goes down smoothly.

I was into Farmville at first but now go for crops that take a few days, so I don't have to worry about them much. I guess I'm too lazy for a true addiction that takes time and effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X