Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kris and Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris and Kelly

Hi guys, just wanted to brag that I got to meet and have dinner with Kris and Kelly while I was in the frozen tundra of Minneapolis!

We gabbed on like we do online! but better because it was over yummy Italian food and cheesey garlic bread and wine! They are as wonderful in person as they are online. Hopefully the pictures turn out and we can post them here. We chatted so long our poor little wait-dude was pacing!

So, having now met Sally and Kris and Kelly, I'm winning! All of you people who live near each other- get something scheduled and get out there and MEET each other!

and Robin- we have four months left to find a day and time to have some lunch or something- and if any other San Antonians are out there- let us know where you are!!

Jenn

I'm jealous!! It sounds like you all had a great time. I think the Philadelphia group needs to make some plans!!! Hint, hint.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I am totally jealous and can't wait to see pictures!

And all you Texans, come on -- let's plan something!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I am not sure who all lives in Texas, but I thought Iwould throw this out there. My husband and I are coming to San Antonio in July, and we will be in Texas for 9 days. If any one is interested, i thought it would be cool to get together. Also, anyone who's spouse works at Wilford Hall in San Antonio, maybe you could get me some info on possibly touring the hospital's residency program while we are there. I am not sure who we would need to contact about this. My husband would like to check it out because he is interested in possibly donig his redidency there? Thanks!
        Lauren

Comment

Jenn- When you move back to DC and I move to DC this fall, maybe we can "do coffee" sometime! Anyone else in the DC area?

Peggy
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Lauren-

We'll be gone by then but there are some other people here who have posted that they have spouses at Wilford Hall. In order to tour the program, just have your husband call the program director and arrange it. If you don't know who the program director is, PM me and I can let you know.

Peggy-

I'd be happy to- and Rachel and Jill are also in the DC area, plus we have Luanne and all of the Philly/NY contingent to play with too!

Jenn

Comment

Sounds fun! Always nice to put faces to names!
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

meeting

OK..meeting with Jenn and Kelly was awesome.... We met at the Spaghetti Factory. Getting there was..well, an adventure to say the least...Then, I walked through the restaurant and couldn't find anyone and started panicking after about 15 minutes..was it the spaghetti warehouse we were meeting at instead of the spaghetti factory? I called Kelly's house on the off chance she hadn't made it out the door yet and left a panicky message on the machine for her hubby "Sean, where are we supposed to be meeting??I think I'm in the wrong place..." I left my cell phone number and he called me back when I was in the bathroom

In any case, we met up and had an absolute blast! It was really, really nice and I'm so glad that we met...I hope that we can all do this....I really do. I admit that I was nervous at first.....but soon we were talking like a group of friends who had known each other for years....ooops..we have!

It seems like everyone got a bit gunshy about the local get-togethers...all I can say is...just DO IT...you'll be glad that you did!

Kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I agree -- I really enjoyed meeting Jenn. I LOVE the Spaghetti Factory, by the way. It was our favorite cheap date (relatively speaking) during med school. There aren't any in Texas, but there was one in Honolulu, and I made DH go there because it had been so long -- it was still good! Glad you had fun -- I hope I can meet you sometime.

Sally
                  Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Can we do a dinner group once a month? It was awesome. Jenn will probably be coming to a town near you with her professional travels...and she is a blast. Definitely get on board the Jenn 2003 world tour and get together with her.

If anyone is ever in the MSP area, give us a ring....I'm always up for eating, friendship, and wine!

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Maybe I should get t-shirts made!!

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                      X