Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Military Spouses and Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Spouses and Children

Thank you (and your spouses and parents) for all you have had to endure and sacrifice for our country.

Happy Veterans Day!
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post
    Thank you (and your spouses and parents) for all you have had to endure and sacrifice for our country.

Happy Veterans Day!
    I completely second this.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Agreed! We all know that our freedoms do not come without cost.
      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Agreed! Thank you veterans, active duty military, and families! I am so grateful for your sacrifices!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Excellent thread.

A heartfelt thank you to all of you and yours.

Comment

Ditto to all of the above.

THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Thank you to all who have served or who are currently serving our country! And a special thank you to their families, for all of your sacrifices in supporting our troops!!
                  Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Thank you for all you do - both on the front lines and on the home-front! Your commitment and sacrifice are greatly appreciated!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

A big big thank you!!

Comment

I am from Canada, and today we also celebrate what we call Remembrance Day.
                        Thank you to ALL of our North American military citizens who work so hard to keep our countries safe! (And to the families who endure so much!)

Comment

I am also very appreciative of our military and their loved ones. Thank you for keeping us free and safe.

Comment

Working...
                          X