Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2009 Secret Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Secret Santa

It is that time of year again for the annual iMSN Secret Santa Exchange. I will be hosting it this year, giving Kris a much needed break.

Everyone is eligible to participate. As in previous years, the value of the gift should be no more than $10.00 - most of us are on a pretty tight budget.

If you are interested, please PM me no later than November 24th. I will get matches out in time for Black Friday. Gifts will need to be in the mail by December 12th.

One of our kind admins will be setting up a room for this in the Attic. If you have not participated before, check out some of the previous years to get a flavor of how the giver is revealed to the recepient. We have some highly creative folks on this board.
    Kris

Um - because I am an idiot - it would be really helpful if you include you mailing addy in your PM... DUH!
    Kris

Comment

Is this open to us folk in Canada?

Comment

Re: 2009 Secret Santa

Yeah!! I've been waiting for this thread. Will send you a PM.
        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Yes, our overseas members and neighbors to the north and south are welcome to participate.

Jenn

Comment

Vishenka pointed out that it is helpful if you include likes or dislikes. If you have already sent me a PM, I will send one back to you....
            Kris

Comment

I just set up the Secret Santa 2009 forum in the Attic. HouseofWool, you are the moderator. Only private forum members may participate. As always, let an administrator know if you discover an access or technical issue.

Have fun being each other's elves again this year!!
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I have access to the 2009 Secret Santa board, but not any previous years (maybe because there are no recent posts?)
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sooner, you have to go to the bottom and play with the settings so it shows really old posts.

For the clueless newbie here, what are you looking for when you say likes and dislikes? Do you mean for example, I can't stand smelly things and cotchkies and love cheap etsy jewelry and arts and crafts, or is that too specific and you are looking for something else?

Thanks!
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X