Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am thankful for iMSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thankful for iMSN

You guys are the BEST!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, that those who are traveling arrive at their destinations safe, that those whose SOs are on call have family or friends to help celebrate the holiday, that those alone know that your iMSN friends are celebrating with you in spirit, and that we all remember the many things we have to be thankful for.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Thank you! I am Thankful for iMSN because while I sit here at home attempting to make pie and waiting for J to get home post call, I know I am not alone. I am also thankful for iMSN, because I wouldn't have the pecan pie recipe if it wasn't for the November Cooking Recipes.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I am thankful for my (relatively) happy family. That everyone I know and care about is safe and healthy.

Best wishes to everyone and safe travels!

And yes - I am also thankful for iMSN! You have all been a lifeline during several rough patches!
      Kris

Comment

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe travels!

I am so thankful for you all!
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I am thankful for my healthy loving (and sometimes annoying ) family. I'm very thankful to my iMSN friends. Some of whom I'm closer to, and know more about me, than some family and friends.
          Safe travels to all. Happy thanksgiving!!!
          Xxoo
          Last edited by rainbabies; 11-26-2009, 08:16 AM.
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I am also thankful for this site, all of you, and the wonderful admins who keep it going. I don't know how I made it before joining!
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I am so thankful for this site and all the wonderful med spouses who mean so much to me. I'm so thankful for my friends who literally keep me from falling apart on a daily basis. I am thankful for my family even though they are so far away, for my beautiful son and my husband who is going to deprive himself of sleep to spend the morning with us.

And my new friend N who invited DS and I for dinner this afternoon even though I have only met her a few times.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Definitely thankful for this site, those who keep it running, and the help of all those who have shared themselves and their insights on it over the years.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I too am thankful for this site and for everyone on it! The ones I have known for years have been there for me through moves, babies, etc., and the newer members give me a needed sense of perspective and appreciation for what DH and I have endured over the years. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, however you are celebrating. It is so nice to have this place to come back to time and time again, where everyone gets this lifestyle and there is no need to go through all of the explaining. I am saner because of this place, although I don't claim to be completely sane!
                  Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Me too! I'm glad I found this place at the beginning!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I'm also very thankful for this site. I can't say it any better than Sally did!!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I am thankful for family and friends...and my iMSN friends in particular! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Happy Turkey Day!

Kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Ditto!! I am extremely thankful for all the iMSNers -- y'all are amazing! Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving full of good fun and good food!
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I completely agree. I am more than thankful for this site, the wonderful people on it, and the amazing advice and support I have received.

Thank you to all of you and I wish you an amazing, delicious Thanksgiving Dinner. And safe travels to those of you who are traveling.
                            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I am so thankful for iMSN, this site is amazing!! Thank you for helping me through this crazy life.
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X