Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

* is an unknown quantity at this point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * is an unknown quantity at this point

* is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else noticed these? There is a little box underneath "mood." It seems the new members are "on a distinguished road" while the older members are "unknown quantities." I see the phrase if I hover my mouse pointer over the box.

Ha ha. Kinda funny. I'm guessing that it has to do with forum access and something else in the back workings of the site....but I thought they were funny phrases.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

So I noticed that some older members also are on a distinguished road....hmm....
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Hehe I've also noticed them, but I don't have a clue what it means. Maybe I *am* just an unknown quantity...
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'm thinking that the people "on a distinguished road" had others add to their reputation. Does that hurt my feelings a bit? Sure, but I haven't been all that active this past year so I understand.

I'd still be curious to hear an "official" explanation.
        Cristina
        IM PGY-2

Comment

I am not even sure I know what anyone is talking about! LOL How is that for official! You noticed this under mood? I only see the date I last visited. I must not be very distinguished at all! LOL

Where exactly is this?

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I can see it on Michele's post (at the top of this thread), but haven't noticed it anywhere else.

Comment

Not on a person's profile, but in a post, right under where the person's mood shows. It's a little green square if the member is on a distinguished road, which you are.
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

Re: * is an unknown quantity at this point

Weird. I can't see it anywhere. I wonder what is causing it. Of course I'm glad it picked me to be on a distinguished road. LOL. Hmmmmm.
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Kris - in the header for each post, right underneath you mood, there is a little colored square about 1/8" square. If you hover over it, you get the little phrases Michele mentioned. I am guessing it has to do with reputation.
                  Kris

Comment

I don't see it on the mobile version of iMSN, just when I'm on my computer. All you'll see is a little square, but if you hover your mouse pointer over the square, you'll see the "unknown quantity" or "distinguished road".
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette View Post
                      I'm thinking that the people "on a distinguished road" had others add to their reputation. Does that hurt my feelings a bit? Sure, but I haven't been all that active this past year so I understand.
                      It can't be that (or senior member status) b/c I'm also "an unknown quantity". Not that I'm all that and a slurpee, but no one could say I've been inactive or am a newbie! I'm known, even if that "known" is bitchy!

I think it's probably a reputation function that isn't in use yet (and may never be).

Comment

Working...
                      X