Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How about those Jayhawks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about those Jayhawks!!

Anyone catch the game on Saturday? They were on fire! We are excited and nervous for the game on Monday!
    Awake is the new sleep!

CONGRATULATIONS---I love to see the public schools win- and I especially love to see any team that beat Kentucky get a good whomping.

Way to go Jayhawks!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

They played with an intensity that couldn't be matched! I just hope that they show up tonight with that same drive. Too many times this year they have run hot and cold. If they keep running like they did they shouldn't have any trouble, but they will be playing against 2-3 zone and no one in the big 12 plays that. Should be a good one to watch!!

Go Jayhawks!

Comment

I'm sorry to see that the Jayhawks didn't go all the way.... My condolences. I think that this was the year for upsets all the way around.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Thanks Kelly--we were pretty disappointed also, especially my husband. I'm at least pleased that the game was as close as it was and that they were able to rally several times to get back in the game. The last rally happened about two minutes too late, unfortunately. And they couldn't seem to make a free throw to save their lives! Anyway, maybe there will be better luck next year for all of us!
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Yep, the game sucked then it was good then it sucked then it was very close. But in the end if you can't make a free throw, you are going to lose at some point. Last night was KU's night, I really wanted them to win.

Did anyone watch and hear Roy William's after the game being interviewed by Bonnie Bernstein? When asked if he was interested in the North Carolina job, he let fly with an uncensored cuss word that spoke volumes about his love for the players he deals with and the university as well. It should be interesting to see what becomes of this situation.

Comment

I wished I would have seen that interview! Roy Williams decision to stay last year really did show where his heart is--I can't imagine KU Basketball without him. One thing that made me feel better about the outcome of the game was that the Syracuse coach deserved a win just as much as Roy did!
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
              X