Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

SAT question of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT question of the day

How sad is it that my excitement every morning is answering the SAT question of the day? LOL! DD gets all this stuff from College Board and we get the cc. So far I am 3 for 3. Whoo hoo!! Clearly I need to get a life...
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Working your way up to that perfect score huh?! (I was going to say 1600, but I think they changed the scoring since my day!!)

BTW - I would be just as excited as you!
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I'm such a nerd that I steal my kids' DS to play Brain Age.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

haha, if it makes you feel any better, I was hoping this post actually had the question in it!
        Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
          I'm such a nerd that I steal my kids' DS to play Brain Age.

Kelly

Me too!!
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHoosier View Post
            haha, if it makes you feel any better, I was hoping this post actually had the question in it!
            Here it is:

http://sat.collegeboard.com/practice...ion-of-the-day
            Tara

Comment

oooh fun. I too was disappointed at first when the question wasn't actually in the first post. I love questions and trivia. I watch Jeopardy every day I can. I get so excited when I know the answers.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                Yes, math! haha, got it.
                Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Fun!

When is she taking the test?
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Yep, I totally just clicked on the link and inaugurated myself into the dork club
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

100% pure awesomeness. Our oldest just took her first SAT. She was incredibly nervous until she discovered other kids from her middle school there.

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                        Yep, I totally just clicked on the link and inaugurated myself into the dork club
                        Yeah, I think I win the dork prize; I added the RSS feed to my reader, and went back a month and answered every question. Totally took me back to HS math classes.
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

If we all weren't a little nerdy - we never would have married/be dating these science-nerd DHs/DWs/SOs

(I, too, added the RSS)
                          Jen
                          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                          X