Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Information!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the google earth picture of my house. Luckily it was before we cut all of the trees down and you really can't SEE the house. Dumbasses. and my house is supposedly worth 1mil+. (uh, in DC maybe, not in San Antonio!) and they said I wasn't interested in politics and that I make WAY more than I really do.

It's been removed.

Jenn

ETA: they have my husband listed as a veterinarian with some college. How is that even possible?
    Last edited by DCJenn; 03-26-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

It also said taht I am not interested in politics!!!!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
        How long did it take to get the email from them?
        when I removed me I got the email right away. I attempted to remove dh immediately after, and still haven't gotten an email (and I was doing it around the time I posted to this thread earlier).

Comment

still didn't get the email hours later....and I've checked spam filters and am still there. sigh. :/
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I had issues with their "security code", those number you have to enter on the e-mail screen. It took like 4 attempts to get mine to go through. But then the e-mail was instantaneous.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I have done it multiple times, and still no e-mail.
              Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

How do you "remove" yourself? I do not see the option.
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

They hide it pretty well- you have to look at the very bottom of the page where it says "privacy."

J.

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
                    I have done it multiple times, and still no e-mail.
                    Ditto, weird.

DH is listed and I'm not. Apparently, he is single and likes to shop.

Comment

Of everything I checked, they had very few accuracies, but enough to make me remove it all. Creepy.

Comment

Very inaccurate

Yeah, it didn't really make sense to me. How can I live in the same house as my husband but have the house be worth $800,000 less? It had everything but our names and address wrong. I deleted us. It also had my maiden name as a seperate person still living at my parent's house. Deleted that one too.

Lacy

Comment

All of it is inaccurate except fro our house address. The joys of home ownership - everyone knows your bid-ness. Tried to remove myself but I do not think it ever did anything...still have not received the email either.
                          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

They must be on to those med spouses trying to get off of their list.
                            Luanne

Comment

Neither of us came up!

Comment

Working...
                              X