Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I disobeyed Nellie and Angie. and I will suffer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disobeyed Nellie and Angie. and I will suffer...

Why?

Because they TOLD me. No, They told EVERYONE to just walk away slowly and quietly while not making eye contact (much like you do with dogs and bears) with the PTA.

So guess who is the PTA Treasurer for 2010-2011.

Nellie and Angie, I know you won't punish me because I will have punishment enough soon enough.

Jenn

Oh dear, have I not told you my PTA HORROR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

'No," she says with a whimper.

Comment

-Ladybug

Comment

Bad Jenn! Bad, bad Jenn!!!

Congratulations?

You were warned. I think Nellie was the treasurer for her foundation. You know, back when she was happy and vital....before it sucked the life out of her.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Yeeeooouuuch. Not smart, Jenn. Not smart.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Congratulations?
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

Love it! Enjoy ??
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Oh Jenn, good luck girl. You realize that once you are on the board they will ask you to stay on the next year...it took me three years and a stint as the pres. to get out...

On the plus side you will have all sorts of fun stories to share
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                    Bad Jenn! Bad, bad Jenn!!!

Seriously, Jenn. C'mon -- YOU should know better. And Angie is right, Nellie was treasurer, and she called me with a literal lilt in her voice a couple months ago as she was leaving the bank where she'd signed over all powers to the new schmuck they'd tricked into taking over.

We're all going to snicker the way we do at newbies who wait to eat their dinner or make weekend plans around their spouse's schedule. (but with love).

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha.

They a sucker is born every minute!

BTW, this is my new favorite icon:
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

But wouldn't being on a PTA of a hippy school be kind of fun? Do they dance and sing Age of Aquarius at their meetings?
                        (careful of the brownies)
                        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                        Let's go Mets!

Comment

I don't think the dude is still at hippie school...I think he's at public school...more BS
                          Jen
                          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

My condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead View Post
                              But wouldn't being on a PTA of a hippy school be kind of fun? Do they dance and sing Age of Aquarius at their meetings?
                              (careful of the brownies)
                              Truely - but would Crunchy School (TM) be together enough to actually have a PTA?
                              Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X