Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's happening

Like many others here, we are in transition during this time in our lives. It seems wierd that in two months we will be living in another state, and in another house. Our house is selling in Ohio and this weekend we found a fabulous house in Indiana where we are moving. I am so excited to know where we will be moving and have a great place for our family to settle.

Jennifer
    Needs

Jennifer,

Good luck with your transition time. It's both scary and exciting, isn't it?!? Congratulations on finding a house you like.

Jill

Comment

Jennifer,

Where is the house that you found? I am jealous of your move to Indianapolis! Hopefully we will be moving to the vicinity in a couple of years. Good luck with all of the transitions -- moving is hard and moving while pregnant is no picnic either. Keep us all posted. You are in my thoughts.

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congrats on finding your new home. The whole moving process is incredibly stressful as we have found out. It helps to know where you are going to live and have things settled. We close on our new house on May 19th and can't wait to finally get the whole move thing over with! I hope your relocation continues to go smoothly.

Tiffany

Comment

Jennifer,

The quote that immediately comes to my mind after reading your post:

"Dreams that do come can be just as unsettling as those that don't." Brett Butler

Hopefully after all the initial chaos fades, you will find that all of your family's sacrifices have resulted in bringing you the life of your dreams. Enjoy Indy.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Sally- Where in Indy are we ending up? A place I didn't think we would go... Carmel. We found a great house and it works with the hospitals my husband will be covering. I am excited!

Will you become my neighbor in the next few years? I need an OB!

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Congrats...

Jennifer,

Congratulations! I know how stressful the whole "pack and move" thing can be...but this is also really exciting news!!! Congrats on selling the house and finding something you like! The next adventure begins

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Jennifer,

My husband does know some of the OBs up there -- several of his med school classmates did residencies at St. Vs and are now in private practice -- if you want to run any names by him, PM me. Also, the OB I nannied for is at Community North.

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Jennifer-

Congrats on finding a house! Very exciting. I always think of moving as bittersweet...exciting, scary, sad, happy, stressful, fun. All of those things.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Sharon

Comment

Congratulations, Jennifer! My dh and I will be in the same boat at the end of this month. I will post my exciting news soon. Remember to take a deep breath and slowly exhale throughout this transitional period.
                    What God brings you to, He will get you through!

Comment

Working...
                    X