Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Let it be known...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it be known...

that on Saturday, I will technically be more educated than DF for the first, and (god willing) only time in our lives before he starts med school. I'm very satisfied with myself...can you tell?

I'm graduating with a BA (History) and BBA (MIS) and he is graduating with a BS (bwhaha) in Micro
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Haha! Congratulations!!!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on your graduation. I want to see pictures of you in all your glory (Cap and gown) You are walking aren't you? Again, congrats!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Congrats!
        Kris

Comment

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful! G is way more educated than me -- I have 2.5 years of college and a certificate in youth ministry from the Catholic Center for Youth Development (or something like that). G has 3 degrees -- only one more than you!
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Since an MD is not a masters degree I'm technically more educated then DH because I have my MBA!

Congrats on your graduation!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hmmm...I guess technically we will be equal in degrees...he's not doing an MD/PhD.

Haha, and he was too lazy to finish his Honors Research paper, so even though he has a 3.98 or something ridiculous like that, he doesn't even get a cum laude even though he did all of the other requirements. (OU is mean like that--they make you fulfill a bunch of ridiculous honors requirements to get the cum laude, etc. on your degree). I worked my butt off for the magna cum laude---not even sure it was worth it.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congrats!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Re: Let it be known...

Congratulations! You have worked so hard. I hope you have a great day!

Kris
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Congrats- It's your weekend so ENJOY!

Jenn

Comment

Great day--6 hours of graduation ceremonies was a little much, but it's over!
                        33y1ddt.jpg21dimwg.jpg

Comment

Cute pictures! I love the FB ones, too!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I love it!!!!!!
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Those pictures are FANTASTIC! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
                              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X