Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone stuck in the Mobile theme - Click here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stuck in the Mobile theme - Click here

It has been brought to our attention that if you happen to select "mobile" as your theme style from the drop down menu, you no longer have the option to change styles. Reverting to "default" is not possible from the visible options.

Here's an attempt to get Mobile users out of Mobile mode. I have set The Psych Ward to override the users theme choice. It should present only in default theme. If you are currently in Mobile, go to The Psych Ward and see if you can now find a styles drop down menu at the bottom of the page. If so, select default for your theme.

Let me know if this works. It should in theory...but we all know how theories turn out sometimes.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

As soon as I get home I will do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Angie - The psych ward still shows up in mobile for me... I clicked into all of the sub-forums as well and it is the same.
      Kris

Comment

Dang it. I'll try again. Maybe we'll just flip the whole shebang again tonight and see if you can reset yourself to Mobile, then. Wasn't there a problem with that as well, though? Can't remember.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

When mobile isn't available, the defaul is the normal (to me) view. However, since there is not another option to select FOR, it seems to default back to what ever I last selected. Which was mobile.

Where in the User CP should I be looking for the skins? I can't do it in mobile, but if you flip it off for a bit.
          Kris

Comment

Yah it didn't work for me either.. I will keep checking back tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X