Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Quick - IPhone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick - IPhone help

Disclaimer - former BBerry user and still mourning giving it up. Do you think that the IPhone got its feelings hurt?? I ask because after checking email an hour ago (1/3 battery life - still green), the thing just quit. I can't turn it on. I held down "the button", plugged it in, popped out the sim card, re-inserted it.....nothing, nada!! It has not been dropped, never been near water - like I said, it was working an hour ago. I placed it back on the counter and now it is dead.

I am about to head back to the ATT store and have them start up my BBerry curve from 2007 that has never failed me after being dropped multiple times.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Have you tried holding down the top right button then pressing the circle button? Together?
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I just did and it worked!! Thank you - you saved it from an eternity in junked tech devices. Who needs Apple Geniuses when I've got IMSN!!

Still, I wonder why it did that?

Comment

The top button is the "lock" button. The circle on the front is the "menu" button. Holding them down together will turn the phone on and off. Holding them down when the phone is locked up will reboot the system. These are key iphone moves. I don't think I've ever fooled with the sim card. Give it a chance! It's just a different animal.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
          The top button is the "lock" button. The circle on the front is the "menu" button. Holding them down together will turn the phone on and off. Holding them down when the phone is locked up will reboot the system. These are key iphone moves. I don't think I've ever fooled with the sim card. Give it a chance! It's just a different animal.
          Thanks! Maybe I pressed both and turned it off by mistake.

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
          I still don't like it. LOL!
          Still, not a fan either but willing to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
          X