Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

17 year old med student?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hell, if someone wants to buy me a plane ticket, a gallon of gas or a beer at the bar, I'm grown up enough to say, "hell yes, and thank you very much!"

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
      Oh hell, if someone wants to buy me a plane ticket, a gallon of gas or a beer at the bar, I'm grown up enough to say, "hell yes, and thank you very much!"

Jenn
      Amen says the leach living at her parents house with her two kids...
      Kris

Comment

At any rate, DH briefly met the original topic of this thread and said she seems nice. Went to college at 12.
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          At any rate, DH briefly met the original topic of this thread and said she seems nice. Went to college at 12.
          Holy shit batman. 12? Seriously?
          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
            Amen says the leach living at her parents house with her two kids...

Family is there ideally to help you when you truly need it. Like you do Kris. You are no leach. I would be very hurt if any of my kids needed me but were too proud to accept an offer of help.
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
              What? It took her 5 YEARS to get out of college? What a freakin' slacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
                Trouble-maker!
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
                  Maybe she wanted to get that pesky PhD out of the way before starting med school. She can fit the MPH in between MS1-MS2.
                  Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                  Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                  Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                  X