Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Private forum access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private forum access?

How can I get access to the private forums, as I have reached 100 posts? Or is it 150 posts?

Thanks!

Sunny

Private forum access?

I believe that it is 150 posts now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kissmycheek View Post
      I believe that it is 150 posts now...

Seriously? I thought it was 100.

Comment

Private forum access?

I think it has changed since the "rules" were originally posted.
        I'm under the understanding that because the medical world is such a small once that our moderators here are wanting to be a bit more cautious as far as who can gain access to the private forums.

You should PM one of them before you take my word for it...

Comment

[QUOTE=kissmycheek;491282
          You should PM one of them before you take my word for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I did. Haven't gotten a response back yet.

Comment

Private forum access?

All the ladies are busy so just give it some time... If you don't hear back from them then you will probably hear from someone with a little more experience on the issue tomorrow... I'm just bored and hanging out here while I wait for S to call from the hospital

Comment

Most of the moderators have school age kids, so I bet they are busy...I haven't seen as many posts from them recently. Give it a few more days and if you still haven't heard, PM another mod.
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I'm sure there is another thread on this somewhere as well but access to the private areas aren't guaranteed with 100 posts. We need to feel like we know you as a medical spouse.

Plus make sure you're PM'ing an admin and not a moderator. Like I moderate one of the forums but I don't have access to give private forum access. The boards have seemed pretty quiet from the old timers the last few weeks so like Michele said with school starting a lot of moms are very busy.
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  I'm sure there is another thread on this somewhere as well but access to the private areas aren't guaranteed with 100 posts. We need to feel like we know you as a medical spouse.

Plus make sure you're PM'ing an admin and not a moderator. Like I moderate one of the forums but I don't have access to give private forum access. The boards have seemed pretty quiet from the old timers the last few weeks so like Michele said with school starting a lot of moms are very busy.
                  Okay, thanks for the info.

Comment

What SuzySunshine said. *especially* the first paragraph.
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I just got back from Montana. I'll have a look later.

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                      X