Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Texas Peeps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Peeps...

Will anyone be available this weekend? Saturday for dinner? I just got back from the craziest camping trip in the history of Math family camping trips...oh...that's right....this was our FIRST camping trip...but it was crazy...as in....cows blocking the tiny winding roads up the rockies after dark, camping in the mountains in a partially renovated pop-up in a weird cold spell that included freezing rain, winds nearly knocking us over and ultimately...having to pack up in the middle of the night after huddling together under the blankets with our sweatshirts on and trying to use Amanda's blow dryer to warm up the tent! LOL Ahhh...another year, another adventure!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Jeez...you are a BRAVE woman. I think Sat is good for me...I can do Friday too if that is another date that comes up.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I can do Saturday dinner as of right now.
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

We have a picnic with my church group at 3. I'm thinking the kids will last until 6 or 7 (there's a pool). What time were you thinking? I can come after the picnic.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          Jeez...you are a BRAVE woman. I think Sat is good for me...I can do Friday too if that is another date that comes up.
          Friday works for me too.
          Veronica

Comment

If it is Saturday, I can fly in BUT can only meet either for lunch (flight would get in at 12:10) or afternoon which is no good because Veronica is out in the afternoon. For the last flight out, I'd have to be at the airport by 7p. So, I don't have much flexibility. Kris - you will have to come back !
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

The picnic isn't until 3. I'm Latina & Catholic. That means I don't have to get there until 3:30 or 4.
              Veronica

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                The picnic isn't until 3. I'm Latina & Catholic. That means I don't have to get there until 3:30 or 4.
                LOL

Well, if you guys are up for a late lunch, let me know and I will book it.
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I will be there and am up for anything, so you guys let me know time/date/place and I'll get there!

Kris

Comment

That sounds fun--any ideas?
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

All I have to say is

Wish I was there!
                      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

LOL

I am leaving early in the morning tomorrow....any thoughts on when we might be able to get together?

Kris

Comment

Sounds like lunch is better, is that ok Kris?
                          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I'm thinking it's gonna be easier for me to be without the boys this time. My mom is gonna watch them, so I'm up for eating almost anywhere. No kid friendly menu required for me!
                            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I'm probably going to leave the kids with the hubby too. I need a break. Kenny's throwing a tantrum as I'm typing this.
                              Veronica

Comment

Working...
                              X