Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm ready for Autumn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready for Autumn

Anyone else ready? I don't care if it is still 100+ degrees outside, come September, I'm putting my fall decorations up and planning October trips to the corn maze.

I've already asked the barista at Starbucks when Pumpkin Spice Lattes are coming back--they said they have the cash register button back, so it will be soon. I'm going to keep bugging them until I get a specific day (it's worked the past 2 years...). Usually the first week of September.

It looks like fall in some places here...it is so dang hot some of the trees are turning brown and losing their leaves! "Texas Autumn." Someday I'll live in a place where the leaves actually change colors and just don't all fall off in late November.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

I hope Colorado has a Fall this year. Last year we got hit with really early snowstorms!! I'm loving the slightly-cooler weather.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Last year my favorite thing about driving to work was the AMAZING fall colors on the way there and back. I would drive each day with my mouth open in awe. I want to go to the corn maze too! I love fall. It is my favorite season!
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Fall clothes are my favorite. I can't wait for soft sweaters and corduroys and boots.

Comment

I'm mixed about fall coming. I love everything about summer, and especially warm nights, even though it's been in the high 90's every day for weeks here. I do like cooler, crisp weather but don't like it getting dark out so early. When it gets dark out early it makes my energy levels plummet. The longer nights of summer definitely make me feel way more energetic. I like the more relaxed pace of summer, compared to the more frenzied pace of fall, especially as it leads into the holiday season. And I much prefer summer clothes to fall clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Selu View Post
            Fall clothes are my favorite. I can't wait for soft sweaters and corduroys and boots.
            Yes. This. Especially pregnant or post-partum.
            Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Selu View Post
              You would melt if you wore that in the fall here. Fall in Dallas means 70s and 80s instead of 95 up to 110.

Marissa- The high is only 100 today.
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Marissa- The high is only 100 today.
                I know--I noticed, thought about how "cool" it felt, and then realized how ridiculous that is.

You should hit up the arboretum or the corn maze with me! Or at least meet me for a pumpkin spice latte. I'm thinking of starting a countdown.
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I love the pumpkin patch and the maze at the Arboretum.
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Ahhhhh, fall.... my absolute favorite time of year. Especially after this absurdly hot and humid summer. I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and not only did they have all the fall decorations out, but they had CHRISTMAS decorations out already too! Now that's getting a little ahead of ourselves if you ask me, but the fall decorations made me super happy . I can't wait for pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, ... pumpkin anything really. And of course sweaters, boots, and other cozy, comfy clothes.
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Now that's getting a little ahead of ourselves if you ask me, but the fall decorations made me super happy
                      I go to Hobby Lobby when I have a bad day and walk down the aisles

Comment

Since DH is on rotation I go there all the time!! I love christmas decorations though!!
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                          I go to Hobby Lobby when I have a bad day and walk down the aisles
                          Haha, I do this too!!!
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Working...
                          X