Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I've eaten so many tootsie rolls that I feel icky .... and yet they keep calling to me. I unsuccesfully hid the bag. Someone stop me.

LOL

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I make J hide all his junk food so I can't find it. He knows if he doesn't he will come home and it will be gone. Put it somewhere up HIGH.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
      I've eaten so many tootsie rolls that I feel icky .... and yet they keep calling to me. I unsuccesfully hid the bag. Someone stop me.

LOL

Kris

Ship them to me!!

I hope we get some trick-or-treaters or else I will eat all of these Reeses and Kit Kats by the time my friends get here for dinner and DH gets back from the rally.
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I have done myself in too. I thought I'd wisely get the halloween candy a week early, ummm, and not eat any. That failed by the evening and a few days later it was all gone! Ack! I didn't buy any replacement candy until yesterday and am keeping my mits off. It's so hard though!
        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Hah! First year EVER that I've consumed zero candy. Because I bought only the kinds I detest. DH isn't terribly happy, though. I forgot that he loves the crappy coconut stuff.

Comment

Luckily I haven't eaten ours either but this will be the first year we take A ToT and she sure as heck doesn't need as much candy as I'm sure she's going to get. I think I'll send most of it to work with DH.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Eeek. It turns out the tootsie rolls were the least of my problems! We had a dinner party last night where everyone cooked and brought something. It was a massive feast that also included a lot of wine. My fingers are so swollen today that I can't get my rings off.

Today is a new start.

I think tootsie rolls might be my gateway drug. Im definitely going to avoid them today. Definitely. I won't touch them. For sure.

LOL

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
              X