Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to Matt, Fluffhead, and all the other dads out there! Hope you had a great day!

(sorry this is a little late!)

late

Let me chime in too....Happy Father's Day...errr...extended one day!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I meant to post the same thing yesterday -- hope it was great, guys!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

It was a day like no other.....

Ok, it was just a regular day! I fired up the grill and we ate some backyard cooking. Then DW and baby took naps will I sat in the sun and watched Drew in his pool with our neighbors child also. Not a bad day at all.

Comment

I'm late, too. I hope you guys had a great day!
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all dads. Something funny happened to us yesterday. Well it is funny now. We went to the driving range to try out my anniversary gift. I haven't swung a club in a couple years so I am very rusty. After many wiffs, I started to hit the ball. Unfortunately, one of my contacts with the ball sent it flying (softly) sideways into the man's butt who was next to me. It didn't hurt him because the ball had little momentum, but it really made him made and he started swearing at me. I apologized profusely and stopped playing. The guy wouldn't leave me alone so he and Ron exchanged some not so pleasant words until the guy threatened to call the police. I think I will stay away from golf until I can get some lessons.

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Oh my gosh! I can't believe the guy was still so upset after you were apologizing! It's not like you did it on purpose!
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Jennifer, you've just really had a bad streak in life lately, haven't you! That guy was a total jerk - I'd like to see him call the police. Then he would look like a complete fool as the officer publically informed him he had just wasted their time in a huge way.
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Happy belated father's day to all!

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                  X