Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Random things you love to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excel lists...check!
    Organizing...check!
    The weirdest of the lot for me is my desire to do the undoable...ie I get a rush out of getting tix or reservations to things others gave trouble with. Got reservations to the French laundry it was almost more exciting than the meal itself. Recent sold out tix to the prince concert... My husband thinks I have an obsession with it... Might be true.

I also love watching people bid on my items in craigslist.
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Tenacious_D View Post
      Excel lists...check!
      Organizing...check!
      The weirdest of the lot for me is my desire to do the undoable...ie I get a rush out of getting tix or reservations to things others gave trouble with. Got reservations to the French laundry it was almost more exciting than the meal itself. Recent sold out tix to the prince concert... My husband thinks I have an obsession with it... Might be true.

I also love watching people bid on my items in craigslist.
      So what's your secret to getting these sold out items?

Comment

I could probably name a lot, but here are a few..
        I love folding laundry right from the dryer...warm, smells good
        I love holding a hot mug in my hand
        I love Christmas music (DH is higly irritated by my christmas music obsession)
        I love brain teasers/puzzles
        I love shopping for children's books...hence, my kids have a million!
        Wife to a PGY-7 Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Mom to two. DS(7) and DD(3).

Comment

I don't have enough time, but I love to sit and draw. I'm partial to pencil/charcoal but I am getting more comfortable with colored pencils, and I'm about ready to start pastels.
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My secret is shear determination, multiple phones and the Internet. I become my own call center, put e in front of curious George and pre nurse Silas in preparation of the call frenzy. Silly but it works. Sometimes I'll have a family member in a different time zone help if need be.
            Danielle
            Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I kinda like peeling garlic. I don't do the knife smash method. I just peel them by hand. I think it's a signal that dinner is going to be yummy or something. But I enjoy peeling garlic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Wow. I need to slow down. I TOTALLY misread "peeling". Entirely different context.

Comment

un-tangling yarn. Our knitting group has several people who love to un-tangle, and a few who HATE it, but are talented at creating huge messy tangles. It works out well.
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug122 View Post
                    I love folding laundry right from the dryer...warm, smells good
                    I so wish you would relax & unwind by folding laundry at our house. I'd even re-run the current piles of clean, unfolded loads through the dryer so they'd be nice & warm.

I love seeing things through a camera lens, how the light hits, how a different angle or framing produces a different feeling.
                    I love avocados & guacamole.
                    I love making the bed every morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X