Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

We have lost a week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have lost a week...

I'm pretty bummed that we lost this week. :/ I'm especially sorry to Krystal because it means that we don't have that official imsn record of everything leading up to her delivery. So sorry Krystal....

I'm sorry to all of you. I tried to do an upgrade to the latest version (4.0.8). I followed the directions exactly and the process stalled. Vbulletin told me it might be a fatal error. To top it off, the backup that I made wouldn't work.

If it hadn't been for the kindhearted people (who are now taking up a collection for my therapy, I'm sure) we would have lost even our week old backup as of tomorrow. They were awesome.

Anyway....I'm really sorry...hopefully, we can jump in and keep moving forward...bummer about our top ten threads etc...

Bummer that everyone's week is gone.

It could have been worse though, so ... welcome back...settle in...join me in a round of rum and coke!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Which week is gone? I'm seeing posts from yesterday.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

? I am too. Holy buckets. It's like .... I finally have good luck. Someone touch me ... it might rub off!

Which shoe will drop now?

I have to send someone at hostgator chocolates or booze or something .....
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Is there any way you could come to my house and zap away my real life last week? That would be AWESOME!

Comment

I even found comfy new boots yesterday! They are ordered so no in person pics....but maybe we can have some collective good mojo for a while!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

These are the boots incase anyone cares.
            http://www.shoes.com/productimages/s...aec1170906.jpg
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Kris, you deserve all the good luck in the world. You are awesome, lady!
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Wahooooooo!!!

Thank you so much Kris, you are the best!!

ETA: I am sure my kids will be thrilled that I am no longer in withdrawl

Super cute boots Michele!!
                Last edited by Pollyanna; 11-13-2010, 07:06 PM.
                Tara
                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

How much would you all have freaked out if the outage happened in the middle of waiting on A-M to make her arrival?
                  TEE HEE

Comment

Originally posted by medwife517 View Post
                    How much would you all have freaked out if the outage happened in the middle of waiting on A-M to make her arrival?
                    TEE HEE
                    That was my first thought, too!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Kris (and all the rest of you) - thank you so much!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Krystal- apparently you don't realize the depths that we go to for baby info. Trust me. We would have A-Ms info.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
                          Krystal- apparently you don't realize the depths that we go to for baby info. Trust me. We would have A-Ms info.

J.
                          I know! I am guilty of stalking FB and the boards over baby info. But who was it again that paged someones hubby? I told DH about that and he sd that yall were one serious loving group of women!!!!

Comment

Vanquisher paged my hubby because I never updated after being induced-- in fact I think I left everyone hanging for about 2.5 weeks!... I have no excuse. We didn't have smartphones then, and I never got to the computer for the first 10 days because of being in and out of NICU.

This was only 2 years ago but it all seems so midieval compared with how QUICKLY everyone updates now! It's awesome!!!

but, yes, back then, Vanquisher paged my husband and got the scoop. LOL he was surprised. I think he was happy that my online buddies are "real people" lol.
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post
                              I think he was happy that my online buddies are "real people" lol.
                              DH is just now beginning to believe me!

THANKS so much, Kris and others, for keeping up this site. It is immensely helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X