Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Thanksgiving iMSN peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving iMSN peeps

aka my extended family.

I hope you have a great holiday!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Back atcha! I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for all of you every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Hope y'all get to see or spend some time with your spouses this weekend.

Hijacking: DH actually has off, but I have the damn stomach flu....at least my family gets to spend time with him, and I guess I don't have to worry about gaining any weight this weekend.
      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Happy Turkeyday!
        Feel better Marissa! Currently DF, tobeSIL, and I are all sitting on the couch, playing on our computers, watching a movie, while the turkey cooks. Its at 2010 Thanksgiving.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon! I always think leftovers taste better anyway!

Dh was off yesterday (weird....), off today, tomorrow he works, and then is off for the weekend. My parents and brother are coming for dinner. I'm not putting the turkey in until about 2pm. It's a small one.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Happy T-Day!!! We cooked on Sunday, DH is on call today, and none of the kids are here, so it is a nice, quiet day. The hospital isn't too busy so DH doesn't need me to come in and help, so I am sitting on the couch, watching the Burn Notice Marathon, and drawing (and playing on the computer). Amy went to California to see her grandmother, and we skyped with them this morning. It was so funny, Skyping is just a natural thing for Oliver, just like the phone was for my kids.
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We are enjoying a 4 day weekend as a family. BIL is her, MIL and FIL are on their way. The later are staying at a hotel so hopefully we'll have a peaceful weekend with no issues. I'm looking forward to doing some things we haven't done in our 7 winters here. Tomorrow we're going to a Christmas tree display where groups decorate trees and they're auctioned off for a charity - they're supposed to be amazing but we've never gone. Saturday MIL and I are taking A to see Disney Live.

I am thankful for all of you, my family, my friends and those that sacrifice their lives (and their families) for our freedom. I'm also thankful to be confirmed that friends can, and do, beat cancer and I continue to pray for one friends mother who is still fighting.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving. We are just chilling (literally, it's gotta be like 40F!) on the couch watching Netflix on the Wii. I made homemade cinnamon rolls (tried PWs recipe and it was great!), shrimp cocktail for lunch, shortbread cookies and I'm gonna make pizza later. I'm thankful for Russ' job in Florida.
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

CONGRATS MICHELE! Somehow I missed that! That's awesome!
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

It was 22F here this morning! Brrr!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, especially those on their own today!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We just got back from a mediocre meal at our favorite spot- bad wait service and Rick's meal was microscopic. BUT- it was a meal with Rick and the appetizers and desserts were to die for. Truly. The temperature when we left for the Turkey Trot this morning was 80 degrees. It's now low 40s w/ 30mh wind gusts. Thanksgiving gifts from our friends in Canada! (actually, it's kind of nice to wear seasonally appropriate clothing for once.)

Happy T-day- I'm off to drink a glass of wine on my couch WITH my husband.

Jenn

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Had a wonderful day at my in-laws, and looking forward to our annual Black Friday Weekend Shopping Trip. Life is good!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                        X