Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The weather outside your door is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather outside your door is...

...snowy and windy!

Everyone keeps talking about this nor'easter/blizzard, but we only got 4 inches of snow. We live far enough west of the coast that we didn't get very much. The winds are wicked though, woke DH and I up a few times overnight.

My ILs, who live about 5 miles from the coast and 90 miles east of us, got 2 feet of snow. A lot of our friends who live near NYC have nearly 3 feet of snow!

Hope those of you who are snowed in on the East coast and other places across the country are staying warm and cozy today!
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Cloudy & 47

Comment

Windy and 53. Brrrrrrr.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Sunshine and WINDY. The wind has been crazy for the last 15 hours or so. J walked into the bedroom last night and asked if a fan was on before he realized it was the wind. Yesterday we had a few flurries, but I still see grass. According to Weather.com its 31 outside, but feels like 19. I don't think I will be walking anywhere today.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Sunny and 18 degrees. Brrrrrr!!!
          ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
          -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Sunny and 31 here!
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Very cold, windy, and almost at three feet of the white shit. It's still coming down hard. A great day to still be in jammies hanging with the babes. Playing wii, drinking hot chocolate.
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Here are my doggies on the back
                Porch around 6:30 this morning. Lol. Trying to go potty.

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
                  Here are my doggies on the back
                  Porch around 6:30 this morning. Lol. Trying to go potty.
                  The little one is quite smart, letting the bigger one pave the way!! So cute! thanks for the picture.
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

High 20s, 2 inches or so of snow on the ground, a little black ice. Basically, STL in the winter...

Comment

A lot of snow!!! Little E loved it.
                      Danielle
                      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

The city is shut down from tons of snow. It's actually nice and quiet for once. Dh took O outside in the blizzard for a few minutes for the 'experience'. After back inside & warmed I asked O if he wanted to go out in a blizzard again and he firmly said -no! Lol! Too much snow for the stroller so we hang inside today.
                        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Yow! I shoveled for an hour and a half last night, and this morning needed to shovel for _another_ two hours.
                          Got all the kids out this morning, which was quite a feat, but most of them had fun.
                          The wind was scary last night - I'm glad I had our more feeble trees taken down last spring.
                          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                          Let's go Mets!

Comment

Overcast and in the 40s this morning....
                            Missing Palo Alto, although I think they're having a pretty wet and cloudy winter.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Snow! I'm staying home with hot chocolate and enjoying what's left of my very first white Christmas. We got about 6 inches on Saturday and Sunday. It's really pretty

Comment

Working...
                              X