Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The weather outside your door is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 degrees with windchill and the Chester River has HUGE waves.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post
      Cloudy & 47
      This is us, too.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Slightly overcast & 42 degrees.
        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Still no snow in Denver! Maybe this weekend, apparently.
          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Sunny and 34 degrees.

I changed my mind about posting earlier when it was only 19 degrees. Brr!
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

Sunny and 44 degrees, with a snow leftover from last week.
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Gorgeous here - sunny and around 50 degrees. Sorry.
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

20 and sunny here. No snow today, but rain later in the week.
                  Kris

Comment

Cool, finally! But I can still wear a tank top so not cool enough . It is supposed to get much cooler by the end of the week though
                    Tara
                    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

22 degrees, 14 inches of snow, and VERY WINDY!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

The same old same old here in Portland, Rainy and cold. Only 18 months until we are outta here.

Comment

The weather out here is shoveled.
                          -Ladybug

Comment

No new snow here since Friday but we still have over 3 feet on the ground. My dad, BIL and I spent two hours getting the snow off of the roof today. Its supposed to warm up to the 30's later this week, hopefully some of this will melt.
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Pretty sick of this winter-weather-event-once-every-four-days shit. How do you folks from/in the Midwest stand it? Even though we have had less snow this winter than last winter, it has been coming far more often. And mixing in with sleet, which makes these "storms" even more annoying.

Already 2 inches of snow here and expecting it to change over to rain in the next hour. Then we are supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow tonight. Of course, every.single.time we have a more significant winter weather event, DH is on call/on night float. Hoping he doesn't have issues coming home tomorrow morning, i.e. getting stuck on highway off-ramps.
                              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

16 degrees and super gloomy

Probably gonna snow again too. Argh. I despise winter!
                                I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X