Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The weather outside your door is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mid-40s and sunny- high today is supposed to hit the low 60s but I doubt it'll make it.

J.

Comment

Roughly 35 degrees with a light sprinkling of snow on the ground.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

This morning it was one big slushy on the way to work. Now its just very cold rain. yuk. Where is summer?
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

30 and sunny. If the temp would go up 20 degrees, it would be lovely.
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Sunny and we're expected to have a high of 45 today. I wish it were warmer, but I won't complain considering some of the temps you peeps have to deal with!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Snowing here too, about 6" so far and still going strong. At least it's in the 30s and not single digits.

Comment

66 & climbing, it's supposed to get to the 70s...sunny as usual.
                LSW's snow accumulation this year has reminded me that the summer 110s+ are sooooooooooooooo worth my amazing winters!!!

Comment

50 degrees and sunny!
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

21 and sunny, this is a heat wave for us this time of year - I'll take it!
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Gloomy and chilly...but not as cold as it has been.

Hoping for no snow for a few days as i just got a car wash!!

Comment

upper 20's and snowing. It's been snowing a few hours now and they are predicting it will continue throughout the night till tomorrow morning, right during rush hour. Looks like another snow day for DS.
                        Wife to a PGY-7 Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Mom to two. DS(7) and DD(3).

Comment

It is sleeting something serious here right now. It sounds as loud as a regular downpour/thunderstorm would in the summer, except ice pellets are falling out of the sky. It has been doing this for a good hour. It will just make a nice, crunchy base for the 8-15 inches of snow that will start falling on top of it in the next 2 hours.
                          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

30s and cold. Still have lots of snow at my house.
                            Brandi
                            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Currently 17F (supposed to get up to 28F), and we have a couple feet of snow on the ground and another couple inches expected this week.

Comment

Yay, the sun is out and it is 35 degrees and a little breezy!

But there nearly a foot of snow on the ground, mixed in with all that wonderful sleet. And the management association plowed an 8-10 foot pile at the end of our driveway.

However, they did call off school for me today, so I successfully avoided a group meeting, what would have been a painful meeting with my thesis advisor, my internship and my evening class.

I bet some of the other folks on here that live in the Northeast have a lot more snow than I do this morning!
                                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Working...
                                X