Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Neurology and NSG wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neurology and NSG wives

So a friend sent me this link yesterday.

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/alpha.html

I'm thinking about contacting the doc and see if I can get higher resolution pictures to actually frame DH's name in brain letters for graduation. To weird?

GMW do you happen to know this doc?
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

I think it's pretty cool.

If he'd appreciate the humor in it, then go for it!

I found a really funny collage that is a brain with little tiny pigs on it and it's called "Pig-Headed" for graduation from fellowship.

Jenn

Comment

Totally busting in on this thread . This is awesome, and his name in letters would be an awesome gift.
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

This is so cool!!!

Comment

DH will love this.
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Um, that's some serious awesomeness, I'm not sure if my husband would like it only because he shuns all things that say "doctor" on them, but he's weird like that. My sister got him a doctor paper weight for Christmas last year and it somehow got "lost in the move", hmm, yeah sure it did... But maybe this is nerdy enough to thrill his dorky NSG soul... I love it!

Comment

That is an awesome idea!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Really cool!
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  GMW do you happen to know this doc?
                  Looks like he is/was at University of Washington ("U-Dubb")...my guy is at Washington University ("Wash-U"). Beyond what is on the website you've linked to, I don't know anything else! But super-cute idea!

Comment

GMW I totally misread that - thought it was WashU!

Comment

Awesome, love it. Great for an office. Are you thinking first or last name? There aren't very many not cheesy brain things out there, I think this would be cool.

Comment

I showed the site to my husband last night and he thought it was awesome. Let us know if you get one and how it turns out!

Comment

I'm thinking Dr. LastName framed for his home or work office. I'm going to send the guy an e-mail now, we'll see what he says.

Comment

So he sent me what he had - he doesn't have them in hi res but its not even big enough to frame in an 8x10.

Any of you photo people know if there is a way to enhance them??

Comment

Working...
                            X