Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are your favorite websites for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found so many nice things on craigslist so would recommend that for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
      If they don't have amazonfresh, you can always see if they have peapod. Before I had a car, that was my savior during the winter months...
      Or fresh direct. Their trucks are all over the city. People swear by them.
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Originally posted by ides View Post
        Or fresh direct. Their trucks are all over the city. People swear by them.
        We have neither Fresh Direct nor Peapod. No Trader Joes. I am so picked on. You should all feel really sorry for me. Get out the tiny violins.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
          We have neither Fresh Direct nor Peapod. No Trader Joes. I am so picked on. You should all feel really sorry for me. Get out the tiny violins.
          http://www.orlandoorganics.com/index.cfm ??

And I also suffer from no TJ syndrome, I can't help you there.
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
            Here too. We don't have Macy's, Nordstrom, DSW, Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, dim sum, or really good Italian food. If one more person directs me to the Olive Garden for good Italian or to Target for good bagels, I'm gonna scream.
            Last edited by MrsK; 01-16-2011, 05:03 PM.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

No, you don't. I drove through your town for the first time a couple weeks back and felt badly for you. . We have no TJ's, but are getting 2! Just 3 hours away from you.

Comment

You guys need to come to Portland; we have all those things!
                Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

www.starfall.com for preschoolers
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I also like:
                    tinyprints
                    diapers.com

And target.com has recently gotten a lot better. I get dd's wipes there and some other household things. (you know, in case you want to order those bagels mrs k)
                    Last edited by alison; 01-16-2011, 01:44 PM.
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by Shakti View Post
                      No, you don't. I drove through your town for the first time a couple weeks back and felt badly for you. .
                      Ahem, and why didn't we meet up?

Originally posted by alison View Post
                      I also like:
                      tinyprints
                      diapers.com

And target.com . . . (you know, in case you want to order those bagels mrs k)
                      Is that a dare? AAAAARRRRRG!
                      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Do you have a Panera where you are MrsK? Are their bagels an option?

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, Panera. So good!!
                          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

It's when we were driving to Sedona via Alburqurque. I'm a hardass on road trips 3 hours was too soon to stop! Plus, I think you were in FL (12/26).

As to Panera, I think their bagels are a joke. I hate them!!

Comment

We lived 3 blocks away from one in Chicago, and are now also an easy walk to one. That broccoli cheddar soup has crack in it, I swear.

Comment

Yes, and a kajillion calories & loads of fat. I don't like that panera is so or pricy, but won't even put cream cheese on your bagel.. You've got to fight w/a crappy plastic knife & a little tub of cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X