Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Flat Stanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I just saw this. I don't have an order. Weeniegeenie said she wants to participcate or you can send it to your sister. Whatever works! Thanks!
    Needs

Comment

Weegiegeniewife--I think I have your address from the cookie exchange, but can you PM it to me just in case? I'm going to send it to my sis in OK, then have her send it to you
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
        I just sent DCJenn's to Krystal on Friday, I'm not sure who is after her.

Got Flat stanley today... who gets him next????????

Comment

You can send him my way if you'd like. Do you still have my address from the card exchange?
          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I can help out for the great state of Idaho! Just PM me.
            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by Amiens View Post
              I can help out for the great state of Idaho! Just PM me.
              Flat Stanely just arrived in my mailbox; I PM'ed you to see if you want him next.
              Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Hmm...looks like Flat Stanley spent a long time in Oklahoma with my sister! Weird...because she was home in Texas this week.
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Who has the one from the kid in Pittsburgh?

J.

Comment

I sent the PA one to Krystal who did she send it to?
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Went out to MDPhDWife (thanks to the hubs for sending it) I have been home with a sick Ava-Marie

Comment

I'll be on the look out for it. Who should I sent it to next?
                        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I tried reading about Flat Stanley from the website, but I'm still a little unclear about what you all are doing.

How big is the Flat Stanley? I am picturing a full size cardboard cutout that you take to local spots and snap pics with....

But it said it was like a penpal? I don't really remember the penpal I had in 4th grade....all I remember was that she thought all Floridians had pet alligators. . She wanted me to send her one.

I may be interested in helping, but I'm not sure what kind of commitment I'm looking at.
                          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                            I tried reading about Flat Stanley from the website, but I'm still a little unclear about what you all are doing.

..... I may be interested in helping, but I'm not sure what kind of commitment I'm looking at.
                            What Michele said. What do you need, what states are left (from comments I am assuming you need specific states) and are there two of these going around or just one?
                            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

The one DCJenn started doesn't actually have the little person, just a book to fill out some information about your locale and send a postcard.

The one we did for someone on here a few years ago the Flat Stanley was about the size of a piece of paper.

Either way you just fill out a sheet of information about your locale, send a postcard and if there is a Flat Stanley you take some pictures, include them and then send it on.

Comment

The one DCJenn started doesn't actually have the little person, just a book to fill out some information about your locale and send a postcard.

The one we did for someone on here a few years ago the Flat Stanley was about the size of a piece of paper.

Either way you just fill out a sheet of information about your locale, send a postcard and if there is a Flat Stanley you take some pictures, include them and then send it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X