Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Site slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site slow?

I noticed SuzySunshine mentioned this in another thread. It's taking a really long time to load every page since about yesterday afternoon.

Is it just us?
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Same here.

Comment

Yeah, here too.
      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

It is me too. (I thought it was me being more impatient than usual...). It is totally crimping my style, .
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Lol, I was going to post the same thing but the site was taking too long to open a new thread page.
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I'm trying to get it fixed. I'm not sure what the server problem is. We aren't alone. There are currently 60 people ahead of me in line at hostgator
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Thanks, Kris!
              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Nice and fast on my bb now! How do you do it all Kris?
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Yep. It's working great on the iPhone.
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

What a surprising clustermunch.

I had all of the old phpBB forums archived at the server. One of them was hijacked and began producing multiple scripts ad nauseum...as the server started having problems, someone here <ahem> emailed hostgator on my behalf. LOL. Since they apparently check IP addresses (no seriously, I'm as surprised as you are!) they had a little freak attack and shut our server down as a *threat* to the system....

Anyway, hopefully it is all settled. All of the old phpBB forums have been wiped clean away ... and I fixed the search part of our vb script. blech.

Comment

OK, I didn't understand most of that, but how did someone email on your behalf??????
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Are you saying something was hacked?

Comment

No. Someone went to hostgator and emailed and said the site was down. Signed as me with different IP.

LOL

basically, I think someone was trying to help since I wasn't available. I told hostgator that it's a community site and that's why it happened. They made me go through a weird process of verifying my IP.

I think they are also a little disorganized. They gave us full clearance in the evening and then sent me an email at 2am asking if I was ready to have things reevaluated. Lol.

All's well that ends well ....

Kris

Comment

This whole thing makes me grateful for hostgator. They are watching things closely and when they saw a hijacked script they shut it down and hid us away until I could get to the files. That protects them and us.

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                              I think it's hilarious that someone sent an email on your behalf. Only an iMSNer! Just goes to show how A.) close we feel as a community and B.) how addicted we are to our website!
                              very true Cassy!
                              Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X